Bug Compilation Thread

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
If you got any issues that's not with heroes, please keep us updated, and we will try to sort them out quickly!

(For heroes stuff like x doesn't give xp is easy fix, while mightyblow doesn't work is not as easy)

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Mobs dying from the Fire Aspect enchantment on your weapon do not give you exp. At all. You have to hit them right before they are burnt to death to have exp gains. I know actively hitting them is one solution to this bug, but when you are swarmed with mobs while grinding it isn't exactly easy to keep track of the ones with low health.

• Informative
Reactions: Notme

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Mobs dying from the Fire Aspect enchantment on your weapon do not give you exp. At all. You have to hit them right before they are burnt to death to have exp gains. I know actively hitting them is one solution to this bug, but when you are swarmed with mobs while grinding it isn't exactly easy to keep track of the ones with low health.
Mobs that burn to death (from any source) also can't drop money. It's known, but probably not fixable.
Not fixable, easiest thing to do is to, If you are using a weapon or like fireball and it takes them down to 2hp, and then they burn to death, hit them with a stone sword first, and they will just die and drop everything when you hit them with your more powerful attack.

You are able to eat cake in combat.
It's not a bug, it's a feature!

Apparently I cant use blacksmiths repair skill to fix elytra.
Edit: Deconstruction skill still broken: I wanted to deconstruct random leather armor junk and couldn't do it.
Blame heroes, sorry about that.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently second is your fault noobs: You need to add manually items for deconstruct to work.
They know, and the choices were intentional. Especially given some of the things that can drop, we don't need abundant and infinite sources of some materials. Iirc it works for a few things made from stone and wood. I'm sure they'd be open to suggestions though, so make some!

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
They know, and the choices were intentional. Especially given some of the things that can drop, we don't need abundant and infinite sources of some materials. Iirc it works for a few things made from stone and wood. I'm sure they'd be open to suggestions though, so make some!
suggestion:
You will get back single piece of leather/iron ingot/gold ingot/diamond if you deconstruct leather/iron/chainmail/gold/diamond weapon/armor.
flind and steel (tool to make fire) - 50% chance of either iron ingot or flintstone
shears - iron ingot
bow/fishing rod - single stick/string for both.
shield - wood and 1 iron nugget.
wooden/stone tools can have higher return rate.

Also deconstruct cooldown should be reduced to one minute.
This way we can get materials from what we don't want.

• Agree
Reactions: Iggish

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
suggestion:
You will get back single piece of leather/iron ingot/gold ingot/diamond if you deconstruct leather/iron/chainmail/gold/diamond weapon/armor.
flind and steel (tool to make fire) - 50% chance of either iron ingot or flintstone
shears - iron ingot
bow/fishing rod - single stick/string for both.
shield - wood and 1 iron nugget.
wooden/stone tools can have higher return rate.

Also deconstruct cooldown should be reduced to one minute.
This way we can get materials from what we don't want.
I'm pretty sure this is exactly what they were avoiding. With how common these items drop, you'd have a huge source of iron/gold that is normally not renewable. Still, it's up to the jolt.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Well it never worked because they didn't knew they had to set manually items for deconstructor skill
They did know, it was just set for some rather useless stuff (and may not have worked properly anyway because of broken plugin, i don't remember entirely). I definitely tried to use it and talked to Jolt about what it was setup to work with when I first got the skill. It only worked on useless things like wooden stairs or something.

• Informative
Reactions: Notme