Bug Compilation Thread

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I'd like to forward this by saying there isn't enough readily available information presented to the player on the server, and unlike Warframe which is in a similar spot, this plugin/server has no longstanding wiki to search for anything missing. All the records from the heroes work has more or less been wiped from what I can tell and then little that is publicly available is all but useless and contains many broken links. Some of this might be bugs, some of it might be intended but never stated, and some of it might be just absolutely no one knowing how things work.

• Zombie Babies and Zombie Villagers don't give exp
  • All abilities with a target function appear to be unusable (and I don't know how you would target if they worked)
    • Some abilities can be self used like bandage, but I assume because it says "use on target" that there is a missing function
  • Summon Mooshroom (Alchemist skill level 30) seems to be totally unresponsive, it can't be bound or clicked manually via the skills list
  • Skills can not be unbound from tools even though it claims this is the case in an older Spigot thread regarding the plugin
  • It appears sometimes that mobs that are supposed to burn in daylight (think skeleton) occasionally do not
  • Mightyblow (Warrior skill) has certain ranges it doesn't work at and some have had trouble binding it to tools
Feel free to respond with more

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
  • Curse (Executioner) has a minimum range of about 10 blocks. Don't know if this is a bug but it feels awful for a melee class.

• MightyBlow requires a sword but it's the first skill for Executioners. Not really a bug but annoying nonetheless.
  • Lunge (Warrior) doesn't work at all. It gives the error (An internal error occured while attempting to perform this command.)
-jolt

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Zombie Babies and Zombie Villagers don't give exp
this is also the case with wither skeletons, and possibly any mob that was introduced after the original LoP.

*When trying to use Deconstruct (and you have a workbench targeted), you may receive "You do not know how to deconstruct [held item]". I've only tried with a mostly dead stone pick and a stack of cobble stairs (don't ask; you probably already know why).
I also saw on our heroes wiki that this thing has a cooldown of 5 minutes, which, combined with the fact that you're not guaranteed to get everything back.... Kind of absurd, especially if you're trying to revert a bunch of stairs....

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
this is also the case with wither skeletons, and possibly any mob that was introduced after the original LoP.

*When trying to use Deconstruct (and you have a workbench targeted), you may receive "You do not know how to deconstruct [held item]". I've only tried with a mostly dead stone pick and a stack of cobble stairs (don't ask; you probably already know why).
I also saw on our heroes wiki that this thing has a cooldown of 5 minutes, which, combined with the fact that you're not guaranteed to get everything back.... Kind of absurd, especially if you're trying to revert a bunch of stairs....
What kind of things do you get back from deconstructing a stone pick? Is it just cobble and sticks or something?

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
Looks like deconstruct only works on Iron Axes so far.
  • Can't kill passive mobs on other families territory.
  • Can't mount/dismount your own horse in other family territory.
  • Message when you are entering/leaving anothers land would be helpful.

Reactions: balloon98

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Wisdom doesn't seem to actually increase your mana regen (at least according to /hero whois, it stays at 25). Unless you need more than 15, which seems wrong.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
So I cant use it to repair enchanted stuff or combining items to make them stronger?
Repair 20 1hr 50 Repair any item for free. It can repair enchanted items but may disenchant!

If you see on the blacksmith, he is supposted to be able to repair stuff for free, if that answers your original question.

• Informative
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Repair 20 1hr 50 Repair any item for free. It can repair enchanted items but may disenchant!

If you see on the blacksmith, he is supposted to be able to repair stuff for free, if that answers your original question.
So repairing enchanted stuff using anvil for free is a feature :D

What about combining 2 enchanted items using anvil to make even stronger enchanted items?

Is THAT supposed to be free?
You can enchant 4 iron swords, and then combine them on anvil to have one sword with AWESOME enchantments.

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
Dex doesn't appear correctly on /attributes. Says I have 3, but I have at least 13. It gives me back the 10 attribute points that I can spend again. But produces an error when confirming.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Dex doesn't appear correctly on /attributes. Says I have 3, but I have at least 13. It gives me back the 10 attribute points that I can spend again. But produces an error when confirming.
If you do it in short bits, like add 2, then accept, then add 2 more, it works. It's when you try to add 13 at a time that it doesn't let you.

• Thank You
Reactions: CloudBryan9

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Zombie Babies and Zombie Villagers don't give exp
this is also the case with wither skeletons
Should be fixed, please report if not.

Skills can not be unbound from tools even though it claims this is the case in an older Spigot thread regarding the plugin
Do just /bind again.
Potatoes and carrots don't give farmer XP
Fixed.
  • Can't kill passive mobs on other families territory.
  • Can't mount/dismount your own horse in other family territory.
  • Message when you are entering/leaving anothers land would be helpful.
All should be fixed.
Unable to get off horse in other peoples claim, learned this after i jumped into water with a horse and i drowned due to it...
Fixed.
Mightyblow (Warrior skill) has certain ranges it doesn't work at and some have had trouble binding it to tools
Lunge (Warrior) doesn't work at all. It gives the error (An internal error occured while attempting to perform this command.)
Summon Mooshroom (Alchemist skill level 30) seems to be totally unresponsive, it can't be bound or clicked manually via the skills list
These, as well as a plethora of others, are part of a huge group of skills that broke when we updated to 1.11. Kainzo is aware and says that he hopes to fix them in his next update.

MintyRogi

Reaction score
There seems to be quite a large bug with changing classes. Currently, a level 20 peasant was required to pay shillings to go into a specialized, tier 2 class. Same goes for when I mastered mage, it requires that I pay shillings to specialize in sorc, for example

Furthermore, it seems that it's impossible to switch between classes of the same tier. I wanted to go from mage to warrior but no command was even giving me an option to switch.