Brave

Reaction score
In-game username: Brave_Gold_Heart​
Staff references(Op+): None​
Time spent on the server: 48 hours
Other server ranks (present and past): Tnt Operator, Zombie, Lava Trusted​
TeamSpeak: No​
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for:
I look at the rank of trusted as a stepping stone to an Operator. The trusted in my opinion is a role model to players. They should be able to help players around the server. If someone is new then we should talk to them about the rules and the basics of Minecraft. If a player breaks a rule then I should verbally warn them or warn them, but if it's serious like breaking someones' locked chest then I would contact an Operator or higher because that's unacceptable. Trusteds should be helpful, active and mature (HAM).​
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I've been on Blocktopia for a while now and I've seen people come and go. I think I'm pretty awesome myself. I have a lot of friends in both real life and in game and they're awesome.​

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Brave you're a nice guy, and you did a good job on TNT.
But honestly, I don't think you're ready to be a Trusted on Elysium yet.
You've clocked in the hours, and you are starting to get to grips with the server. But being helpful doesn't consist of just saying in the chat: "Does anyone need any help?" every 5 minutes you should know that.

Unfortunately, I've got to go with a -1 for now, I know with a bit of work you can get there, but I don't think you're ready yet.

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

Brave

Reaction score
Brave you're a nice guy, and you did a good job on TNT.
But honestly, I don't think you're ready to be a Trusted on Elysium yet.
You've clocked in the hours, and you are starting to get to grips with the server. But being helpful doesn't consist of just saying in the chat: "Does anyone need any help?" every 5 minutes you should know that.

Unfortunately, I've got to go with a -1 for now, I know with a bit of work you can get there, but I don't think you're ready yet.
Yeh, good point. Thanks for the feedback

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah. Tons of past experience, but not nearly enough current experience. I've really only seen you back for a bit more than a month, and on Elysium for about half of that. I'd love to see you become staff in the future - but it's a -1 for now.

• Agree
Reactions: Brave

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Well, on the server I've really only seen you once or twice, and feel I cannot judge fairly at this point in time. Going to have to go with a 0 for now.

• Agree

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
I agree with what has been said above. Your a nice person, but I do not see the maturity/level of JtE experience needed for a trusted. -1 from me, but don't let it deter you from trying again sometime in the future.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.