BOUNTY SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

radman573

Reaction score
Copy told me to make a thread :D

This is blackcat817's idea. So yeah..... a bounty system :D

Feel free to discuss :D

I guess it is like peeps paying brains to bet on who will be best hunter or survivor before a game.

Reactions: blackcat817

blackcat817

Reaction score
Alright so basically the bounty system is someone who can afford the bounty may place a bounty on a plaver for example /bounty blackcat817 100 that would be 100 brains that comes out of your pocket if you cannot afford the bounty it would be a insufficient permission. i think this will add some more fun and excitement to the game. But i think that only 1 person should be bountied per round and they cannot be bountied consecutively there must be a minimum of 5 rounds between each bounty or it may be unfair and the player who is being bountied may be upset. What do you guys think about this?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So, do you place money on them, and then if someone kills them they get that money?
E.G. I place 100 brains on blackcat, then radman kills blackcat and gets 100 brains?
If so, if this does get added, it would have to tell everyone in the game that that person has a bounty on them, so they can go kill them. :p
The only problem I have with it is that it could then make lots of survivors, if everyone is going for the same person to get the brains. But maybe that won't happen, who knows? :p

blackcat817

Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ yes it is very much like that but the server would make an announce ment like "Blackcat817 has placed a bounty of 100 brains on Radmans head" so every much like classic TnT.

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Well, i for one enjoy such an idea. However, i don't really think we NEED a plugin. As we have already done small forms of bounties already. Just declare who you want dead, and how much "brains" you are willing to pay up for it. You see who kills the person via death log (unless void, fall dmg etc) so yeah...! We can already do a bounty system.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Well, i for one enjoy such an idea. However, i don't really think we NEED a plugin. As we have already done small forms of bounties already. Just declare who you want dead, and how much "brains" you are willing to pay up for it. You see who kills the person via death log (unless void, fall dmg etc) so yeah...! We can already do a bounty system.
Good point but still people might not follow through and what not. I can see where this potentially would start arguments.

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
It's not really a 'Bounty System' if you decide who you think the best hunter will be. That's more of a betting system. A bounty system is when you want someone to be killed, you 'place money on their head' as they used to say.

Amorix

Reaction score
Couldn't it just be done like this:
scrub1: I'll give the guy who kills scrub3 52435234523453720 cookies
scrub3 has been killed by scrub2
/give scrub2 52435234523453720