boozer-Trusted-8/9/1999

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozer1

Reaction score
Your In-Game Name:boozer1
Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names:No
What is your Timezone? Australian Central Time Zone
(UTC+09:30)
Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference):
What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy):14
How many hours have you played on AoD in total? (Use /timeonline to check) Time on line,1 day 2 hours 36 mins
How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? Its school holidays so i am on basically on everyday for about 6 hours. (am pretty active)
Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia? Well no but i have been OP on about 3 servers and co-owner on one (I had to solve some problems on them).
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it?:I have school 5 out of 7 days so this reduces active time.I can fix this however by playing a lot more on the weekends and on school afternoons.
What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of? Over 1 day of play time, being friendly and trying to help out :).
Why do you deserve the rank? I would like to help out the Blocktopia AOD community to grow and have fun. Also i will try my best to resolve problems and try to make it a enjoyable experience for everybody :).
Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application:
I have a positive admin background in many servers solving problems and making the server's a better place. I have never Hacked my client and frown upon hackers and will report them immediately. I will respect your answer (Thank You) (Im also good at juggling)

-boozer1.:)

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you don't meet the requirements to apply for staff. You need at least one reference, and you've listed none. If you're serious about applying, you can apply at a later time, after you've aquired at least one reference. I'd suggest looking at previous applicants and getting some advice frmo current staff as well.

@RyanDodd

Status
Not open for further replies.