• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Blocktopia Survivor

nitasu987

Reaction score
GRR I MISSED THIS ONE :( School gets in the way of Everything these days.... Well I'll Try to be flexible :D If my timezone is GMT -6 (i think, i am in Illinois, US) what time will the challenges be?

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Arasio, you have the day to figure out who to vote to vote out.
Also, votes are public.

[names]

All of you, post you're vote on here when you figure out who to vote out, the person who will be voted out will happen tomorrow.
Guys, we vote on this thread.

My vote: nitasu987
My reason: No offence, but you PM'd me telling me who to vote off, and you also said that you'll PM everyone about it. A bit harsh towards the person. Not too mature I'd say, and that is my reason. I'm sorry.

Reactions: Gasy_Europeon

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I'll just use the same format as kraby did...
My vote: hockeyfan1852
My reason: From what I've heard, he tried to vote others off with no given explanation, one of the people being me. Not too fun if you're not given a chance and get people to vote for others for no reason before they can prove themselves.

• Disagree
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
well it difficult to pick who to vote off and give a reason :( but
my vote: nitasu987 no offense dude
my reason: from what i've heard your tell people who to vote off and pm everyone about it

• Agree
Reactions: paceboys

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I need to hear what people have to say not vote right away. For example what we can improve on as a tribe, and the maturity level as well as there overall personally towards the game, this is why im not voting right away.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I need to hear what people have to say not vote right away. For example what we can improve on as a tribe, and the maturity level as well as there overall personally towards the game, this is why im not voting right away.
...Impressive.
Even if you did try to get me voted off, I appreciate how you're trying to help the team.
For now, I'll retract and think about it. This guy is definitely good for the tribe.

Pokemon365

Reaction score
Just vote me out. I vote for myself too. Because of the time of the challenges I will be of NO use to the tribe. Plus I don't want to worry about posting on here when I really don't have the time

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
Just vote me out. I vote for myself too. Because of the time of the challenges I will be of NO use to the tribe. Plus I don't want to worry about posting on here when I really don't have the time
Okay..... Pokemon365, you do know you can't really vote yourself, right? But I take this as you quit, sorry. :(

First person off of Survivor Blocktopia, Pokemon365.
Grab me you're torch, and I can't say that the tribe has spoken. :p

Also, use the format kraby1 used when voting someone off.