Blocktopia Mafia Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
I did it was funny :p. Anyways the thing is if people are agreeing with Darth why aren't we voting then :confused:
Because if Kraby isn't a Mafia/skeleton/Enderman, we're back where we started.

I've been going through the thread, comparing nottycat's and Chillingworth's posts.

Grabbing the list of people again:
Cast list(In order of signup)
I will leave the cast list in the spoiler because people who want to read this and have not kept up
will not be spoiled. I will update the list based on what happened to them.

gamefan__15
JKangaroo
Thetogolopian
DarthLego5679
helloworld111
Gasy_Europeon
RaneofPane
Jolteon42
Ooglie101
kraby1
balloon98
HarmakPaul
smelyalata
Remember, we've got an Enderman, two zombies, and a skeleton lurking on that list.
Also a doctor, cop, Golem(X2?).

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
After basing some information I've seen in posts in this thread... I can only see 2 extreme conclusions on Harmak.
1) Because he continually accepts being a volunteer to be lynched, I can have a strong suspicion on him being a civilian.
HOWEVER
2) I find this a valuable tactic. Stating to be the lynch if we cannot come to a conclusion is a great risk, as the possibilities of him being lynched are quite high--- But, this draws less attention toward him and gives him the appearance of a civilian. Have you noticed whenever we come to a stand-still on who to vote for, he brings this topic up? This tends to start more suspicions that are cast on others that is not himself. I see this a strong tactic to derive suspicion from himself to keep him alive.

This is on no account a vote for him, NOR SHOULD YOU vote for him because we have no evidence! Just some suspicions I conjured up from the info' in the thread. ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Well then there is only one thing left to do since there is a possibility of 2 cops if the 2nd one can come forward, we can have the doctor save them and then ask him what he/she has found if they have got anything since lets face it the doctor cant protect everyone and is doing not so well at it already we need help and after losing killer we are screwed UNLESS we do this.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
We can go on the assumption that Kraby is a bad guy, but now that Chill and Notty are out, the likelihood that he is a cop, doctor or vigilante has increased. Besides, the vigilante is the only person that has killed zombies so far, so I believe that we can't take the chance to lynch him. One more piece of evidence that worries me a lot if we lynch him from page 13 is...
I'd love to see the reactions after I get lynched out though...
Right now, I'm assuming that he isn't bluffing, and that he is also a helpful role. We don't want to lynch a good role like we did with killer.
There's still the possibility that he was the only cop. Unless there is another cop who is willing to give subtle hints (because it would be interesting if no one revealed their role unless under suspicion) even if revealing your role is allowed like last game. Then, if multiple cops come up, we can hopefully figure out which one is the good one and which one is actually a mafia member in disguise. After all, who would be good and reveal themselves (besides the cop) if there was the chance that they would be lynched?
In case multiple cops popped up, we would need critical analyzing of them both so we lynch the right guy.

Think about that and how it can be discussed.

And Rane hasn't posted in at least TEN pages. Seems like inactivity in the game. Just throwin' that out there.

• Informative
Reactions: kraby1 and Duffie

helloworld111

Reaction score
Sorry about me being quiet for like 1-3 days, alerts aren't working. :c But anyways, it seems that balloon and darth seem the most suspicious to me. Also, notty's last statement post might be true, but notty might be trying to get 1 last town folk dead for like a "last punch" to help the mafia.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Notty's last statement post might be true, but notty might be trying to get 1 last town folk dead for like a "last punch" to help the mafia.
Notty was mafia so...
I am conflicted between two things, kinda like how JK was with me.
A) What mafia member would rat their own out? Kraby claimed to PM Alpha, and notty gave a hint that we lynch him, since he said that kraby's the most suspicious. This would almost fully wipe away the doubt that kraby was a bad role instead of a role we should defend.
B) Notty is playing with us and trying to keep kraby under suspicion by giving that hint. But since more people wouldn't think that up (since it would pretty much be like leaving a team member out to die) I feel like, though possible, it is highly unlikely that kraby is mafia.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
And given just the straight up lack of defense from gassy, I'd say he's the most suspicious. Note, this is not me standing up for kraby, I just think a lynch vote on him would be a waste of time at this point in time, especially with darth obviously trying to pin something to him. whether this is him trying to stall for time until he may strike again at night, or he genuinely knows something (but needs to come across as less suspicious) or just him messing with us for fun cannot be determined.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
also @Harmark the reasoning behind "ratting" out on a "mafia" member would be to have people think that the person who was ratted on was infact not a mafia member. Of course one could exploit this to have the person lynched anyway because people could see through this ploy :p

• Agree
Reactions: balloon98

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
We can't really know for sure if they are doing this or not until the end where everyone's role is revealed. One thing I do know is I will keep my vote unless I get a.) a good reasoning to pick someone ELSE or b.) the cop to step forward if there is another

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
HarmakPaul The likelihood of him being a civie is also increased. helloworld111 have we forgotten Chill's confession of Gasy being mafia so soon?
As a mafia member, I don't have much to say, as I won't rat out my fellow comrades. It was fun, hopefully I can play next time. ;)
Gasy
Chill, I do not like lieing, I really do not. :/
And with that small white text in you're post, that proves to me that your mafia was gonna target me next. But to everybody, I am not mafia, I really am not. I am a civilian.

smelyalata

Reaction score
I agree with harmak about kraby. I don't think he's a zombie, since it's unlikely notty would just give him away like that. Even though it's possible he's just playing us, I don't think he is. But this doesn't excuse the fact that it's almost for sure that he's some sort of power role, because of his comment about sending Alpha the PMs. He could be a skeleton or the vigilante, but he could also be almost everything else. But yeah, I don't think he's a zombie, but he's not in the clear yet.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
I agree with harmak about kraby. I don't think he's a zombie, since it's unlikely notty would just give him away like that. Even though it's possible he's just playing us, I don't think he is. But this doesn't excuse the fact that it's almost for sure that he's some sort of power role, because of his comment about sending Alpha the PMs. He could be a skeleton or the vigilante, but he could also be almost everything else. But yeah, I don't think he's a zombie, but he's not in the clear yet.
Exactly.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
you "do not like lying", gasy? my chance of voting for you has increased. also, getting the threat away from Kraby might be the mafia's goal, while I don't think voting for you would be best now, I think it will be later.

• Agree
Reactions: balloon98

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
prolly but that's the fun part! if you want under-thinking we can just go with my lynching plan posted /\ up there some where :p

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Over-think I mean as in: Overlooking more obvious clues because it seems we're using extreme guesses.

Not sure how to word that, so I don't think I got my point across... :confused:
But oh well! Any other ideas?

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie
Status
Not open for further replies.