Blocktopia Mafia Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The redstone lamps in Molarius shut off; it is now night time in the town. The humans go to sleep in their stone brick houses.

It is now Night 1.
Zombies, please discuss amongst yourselves and decide who to target. After you decide the target, PM me.
Skeleton, decide your target and PM me.
Vigilante, decide your target and PM me. If you do not want to target anyone, PM me saying so.
Doctor, PM me the person uou wish to attempt to save.
Cop, PM me your investigation.

And with that, the game has officially begun!

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Very intresting night ahoy!

The Zombies decide to get up. The Enderman remains behind, not willing to risk itself on missions, while it could sit back calling the shots. The four zombies decide to target Defiant_Blob. They know he is crafty, and played a huge role in wiping out the Zombies in Clobule. One Zombie remains outside the house to make sure Defiant_Blob can not escape. The three other zombies enter the house.
The Skeleton is also at large, knowing Defiant_Blob is dangerous. The Skeleton sets up stakeout on a nearby underground tree. Then he sees a Zombie standing outside. But then the Skeleton sees Defiant_Blob waking up, and deduces there are Zombies in Defiant's house. The Skeleton knows things will get hairy soon, and decides not to risks getting the zombies riled up against him. The Skeleton aims at Defiant_Blob, and fires.
The Zombies bust into Defiant_Blob's room. Then they hear a loud TWANG!. Defiant_Blob staggers, with an arrow in his chest. The Zombies see the Skeleton outside and decide to leave him for later. The Zombies devour Defiant_Blob.
The Skeleton sees a dark cloaked figure approaching a Zombie. Rather than risk waiting to see what happens, it decides to make an exit.
The Vigilante has his best cloak on. He/she knows that dressing snappy is good for the job. He/she silently approaches a lone Zombie standing outside of Defiant_Blob's house. Quickly, the Vigilante cuts the Zombie with his knife. The zombie dies and a note on the corpse reveals it was Nottykitten! The Vigilante takes the Pearl of Transformation to give to the town as a secret donation.
After the three Zombies are done eating Defiant_Blob, they know he was an ordinary civilian. The Zombies leave Defiant_Blob's house to see Nottykitten murdered. They leave quietly, knowing The Godfather will not be pleased.

Defiant_Blob was a Civilian.
Nottykitten was a Zombie.

It is now Day 1. With 18 left alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Reminders: Make sure to watch this thread. Things can change quickly. Never discuss roles in Mafia anywhere else.

Defiant_Blob and Nottykitten, each of you has one last statement you can make.

Let the day begin!

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
My last statement(s)?

First off to the zombies, enderman, and skeleton:
You guys are mean.

Second off, to the vigilante:
That was a big risk you took by killing. You could have killed the cop or doctor! I even said not to kill without agreement of the rest of town. But congratz nonetheless. By the way, vigilante, don't reply to this, as you will reveal yourself.

Lastly, to the town:
The skeleton is most likely someone from last game, as they know I'm experienced. One of the zombies would be from last game as well. However, remember that some players simply read the game instead of participated, stay wary.

Also, there are many mafia members this round. Be more careful, as mafia can win earlier now. All they need to do is outnumber town and kill the killer, and they win.

And now, I die. *cough* *gack* *breathe out slowly* *die*

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Aw man defiant you left so soon we could have used your help since if I calculated right if the godfather didint go on the mission and there were 4 on the mission and 1 dies there are 4 mafia members left. Nice job vigilante with the kill on notty she always was naughty [/sarcasm]

Anyway if we look at the odds there are 5 baddies and the rest are good guys so 5 to 13 ratio

nitasu987

Reaction score
Iknewit. I felt Defiant would be the first to go.... Not that i know who zombies are (I dont. just heard some speculations that DB was gonna die.) Hang on, can we vote to lynch now? I got a vote. :D Wont say unless Alpha Clears it though... (its _______) Fill in the blank!

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I'll play the patient game and wait it out.

Time for some random chatting, then!

The skeleton is most likely someone from last game, as they know I'm experienced. One of the zombies would be from last game as well. However, remember that some players simply read the game instead of participated, stay wary.
As you've said, it could be someone from the last game.

But, also as you've said, it could be someone who read the game, as I have done so.

I'd rather play the game in a mysterious fashion to my end, so I won't say anything. :laugh:

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Alright, lovely to be the first suspect.
In my defense, I see no reason to call me evil this soon in the game, I have not said anything, and we just started, it would be eviler of your side to random pick someone of the list, and call that person (me) evil, and suspect him.
Nevertheless, I am out for a couple of hours, sleep/job, might reply in the early morning, but do not count on it.
I will read everything though!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Wait what
Marn's not dead Duffie. Marn's just not able to reply for a little bit. Doesn't mean Marn's out of the game.

Day periods only end after a majority vote has been decided on.

Vote Count(Might as well)
Marnixxie-1(killer1525)

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie
Status
Not open for further replies.