• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Blocktopia Jeopardy

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Okay here's the thing. This game is based on the TV show "Jeopardy" If you've seen it then you don't really need a recap of the rules right? But for everyone else, here is how you play.

READ RULES FIRST!!!
THIS IS A QUIZ GAME. EACH ROUND THERE ARE 5 MAIN CATEGORIES. WITHIN EACH CATEGORY THERE ARE 5 QUESTIONS. EACH QUESTION HAS A LEVEL, AND POINTS YOU CAN EARN IF YOU GET IT CORRECT.
E.G.
Question worth 100 points = easy level.
Question worth 200 points = not too easy but not too difficult
Question worth 300 points = mediocre level
Question worth 400 points = difficult level
Question worth 500 points = very difficult level.
With 5 categories and 5 questions per cat, there are a total of 25 questions per round, at the end of a round we will tally the score of all those who get questions right and see who wins. Then start a brand new round.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ANSWER SOMEONE ELSE'S QUESTION! Allow them the chance to answer it first, since they did take it. If they get it incorrect, they may try again but if someone else would like to answer it, go for it. If someone breaks this rule, the question shall be replaced.

FOR QUESTIONS THAT PEOPLE CANNOT GET THE CORRECT ANSWER! If no one can guess the correct answer and enough people wish for this, the question provider may announce the answer. However, in this case no one will obtain points.

-If you wish to submit your own question you can, just make sure it follows the category and level system.-

DO NOT SUBMIT A QUESTION UNTIL SOMEONE CHOOSES A CATEGORY AND A LEVEL!!!

Round 1:

Stretford1: 1900 points
Balloon98: 1200 points
Prizyms: 1100 points
Killer1525: 500 points
Mmarz11: 400 points

Categories:
Food, Levels available: 4(free for all), 5
MineCraft, Levels available: 4(in use), 5(in use)
Internet Memes, Levels available: NONE
History, Levels available: 1(free for all), 5
Weather, Levels available: NONE

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Minecraft level 2; worth 200 points.
This mob was introduced in Alpha 1.2.0, but scared many players with its cries, screams, and fireball attacks.

Minecraft Level 5; worth 500 points.
These puzzling lands prior to Beta 1.8, crashed the game, confused players, made them see illusions upon illusions. What is their percentage in relation to the circumference of our Earth's equator?

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Can you answer other people's questions? Like, could I answer one of the minecraft ones or is that just for people who asked for them..?
EDIT: also, can you use any outside sources?

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Hmm Gamefan good question. I'd say allow them the chance to answer it first, since they did take it. If they get it incorrect, they may try again but if someone else would like to answer it, go for it. I'll add this to the top.
EDIT: Gamefan__15 This is the internet, therefore i'd say go ahead if you cannot lol i mean there is no way i can stop you from it. Just a little warning; questions of higher level, the answers may be difficult to obtain even with the internet. ;)

Wyrer, i am sorry, but that is incorrect. You may try again, but now be warned people who might know the answer can try to take your points now. :)

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
dhall10 IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ANSWER SOMEONE ELSE'S QUESTION! Allow them the chance to answer it first, since they did take it. If they get it incorrect, they may try again but if someone else would like to answer it, go for it. If someone breaks this rule, the question shall be replaced.

Please don't break the simple rules i have :( Sorry Prizyms your question is being replaced with a new one.

Internet Meme's level 5; worth 500 points.
What youtube video introduced the meme "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR"?

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
dhall10 IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ANSWER SOMEONE ELSE'S QUESTION! Allow them the chance to answer it first, since they did take it. If they get it incorrect, they may try again but if someone else would like to answer it, go for it. If someone breaks this rule, the question shall be replaced.

Please don't break the simple rules i have :( Sorry Prizyms your question is being replaced with a new one.

Internet Meme's level 5; worth 500 points.
What youtube video introduced the meme "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR"?

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Internet meme's level 4; worth 400 points.
The following meme is known as what?

Minecraft Level 3; worth 300 points
A piston is craft-able with what 4 items?