• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Blocktopia Forum Hunger Games

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Pre-Game PM's have been sent to the 8 participants. If you have somehow not recieved one please notify me.
Also. Perhaps @endersteve5 is interested?
Tbh I'm quite busy with everything going on, I mean, three forum games already in progress. If, however, you still lack players in a day or two from now, I'll sign up. Tag me again if that is the case.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fiestaguy

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
I will probably be away the entire day of the first of July. Would it be possible for me to submit my action the day before the game actually begins? o-o
Don't worry 'bout it too much. We can wait for your action 'till you return. But if you really want to you still can c:

EDIT: Everyone has answered the starting question. Signups are still open for interested parties.
Signups deadline: Thuesday 1st of july. 10:00 AM GMT

Last edited:

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You mean to tell me....That this has happened before.....AND I WAS NOT INFORMED?

Ok, actually I'm pretty sure I saw the thread....but didn't sign up....Maybe the game had already started? idk

EDIT: I've looked at timestamps from the thread, it started mere days before I rejoined the community ;-;

• Haha
Reactions: Notme and Fiestaguy

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Due to recent real-life complications i am forced to cease activity on Blocktopia for an unknown amount of time. Let it be 10 hours, or 10 months. I am thus unable to further run the Blocktopia Hungergames until I am back. My apologies if this causes any inconveniences.