Blocktopia Eventday #9

Reaction score
Website
endlesstunnels.blogspot.com
Yes, They do... But if your looking for free games for Mac and PC off Steam... Then your not gonna get very far, You'd be stuck with TF2 and Spiral Knights, Mind you, Pick the famous games like Counter Strike: Source and Garry's Mod, With it's popularity you have more chance of Blocktopia players already owning it....
Counterstrike? Did someone say counterstrike?

..... I'd get it just for a team event day. I want the game anyways. And I need mac games. But that's just me...

Thought. What if mac users had their own event day? >:D

Reaction score
Website
endlesstunnels.blogspot.com
Yea, It would get complicated and good and people could get mad, E.g Mac Users get a certain game to play and the PC users want to but aren't allowed. But I think they should just widen their search AWAY from Steam and search more internet wise, Or Browser Based like AQW and stuff... Because frankly steam doesn't help in trying to get Mac users added in...
Good point. AQW is fun...

I could find games from both systems. Probably. Free games. But what kind of games...

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I think that would be fine for like Browser based games, But if it's games like TF2 and CSS where the staff (whoever does it) has to put up a server may be a bit of a rush for them.
We could do this: Earlier Thursday or Wednesday there's a voting with multiple event day options set out, we then take the votes the next day and make it a possibility; choose or make a server/start livestream thing/make channel.