Blocktopia Eventday #9

F_35c1

¡El Mexicano!
Reaction score
Greetings!

It's been a while since a while since our last event, so to start back up, we're playing one of the best multiplayer racing games ever. Well will be playing TrackMania Nations Forever. Yes, well will be playing a trackmania game!

Some of you may have played the game already or even other versions and if so, this is basically the same except better! For those of you that haven't played a Trackmania game, shame on you! Here is a video that will highlight some of the better parts of the game.

It is a very fast paced and a very satisfying game (when you actually finish a race that is).

Here is the game's link on Steam.

Use this link if the Steam version doesn't work.

I hope to see you there on race day!

BurnyBurn

Reaction score
Bwahahahahaha

I'll pwn you all :D

I've had the original TrackMania Nations since 2006 when it was released for free with the PC format DVD. I haven't played it in about a year though, since I got bored. I knew my hours and hours of perfecting each track would come in handy one day!

I still have to download this version though :C

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Bwahahahahaha

I'll pwn you all :D

I've had the original TrackMania Nations since 2006 when it was released for free with the PC format DVD. I haven't played it in about a year though, since I got bored. I knew my hours and hours of perfecting each track would come in handy one day!

I still have to download this version though :C
Don't forget.. Beginners luck is the best kind of skill.. I SHALL DESTROY YOU.

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Some of these may be Valve games, But they're ones I know (That are multiplayer)
Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike: Source, ALL of these work on both PC and Mac. -Cough- -Cough- :3

F_35c1

¡El Mexicano!
Reaction score
Some of these may be Valve games, But they're ones I know (That are multiplayer)
Garry's Mod, Spiral Knights, Team Fortess 2, Puzzle Pirates, Counter Strike: Source, Nuclear Dawn, Two Worlds II, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Frozen Synapse, Worms Reloaded, Left 4 Dead 1, Left 4 Dead 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, HOARD (Maybe), ALL of these work on both PC and Mac. -Cough- -Cough- :3
And most, if not all cost money. ;)

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Yes, They do... But if your looking for free games for Mac and PC off Steam... Then your not gonna get very far, You'd be stuck with TF2 and Spiral Knights, Mind you, Pick the famous games like Counter Strike: Source and Garry's Mod, With it's popularity you have more chance of Blocktopia players already owning it....
Right, but the whole point is that we don't lock anyone out. We pick free games so people don't have to go out and buy stuff to have fun with us on Event Days. And the whole point of F_35c1's comment is that, you really won't get far with our restrictions currently. Mac and PC + Free + Online

Anyways, I can tell @Arcius had a blast.

(*Cough* TF2 next week *Cough*)

nekonal

Reaction score
played it just now

reaction: WTF AM I DOING ON THIS GAME I CAN CONTROL IT
still a fun game though :D its funny and im all ready like 4milionth or something out of like 10milion or sometyhing

EonLatias

Reaction score
Holy crap, Trackmania!? I LOVED these games a while back... Got Sunrise at a school bookfair, and fell in love. Of course, Haven't played in a while. United Forever was awesome, albeit it fixed the rally water glitch, which made me sad... At any rate, haven't played one for a couple of years. Heck yeah I'm getting this one! Even though I didn't participate in the event, thanks for this =3