Blocktopia: Celebrating 5 Years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Basically, what I'm saying is that it's kind of harder to find something in the internet of today if it is uncommon/faded away, you know? Not that much harder, mind you, but somewhere on the 1-10 scale there sits a pointer, so to speak.
Minecraft is not uncommon nor is it fading away.
This may be, but I have one question for you. How many are constantly active, always posting stuff everywhere, or chatting on IRC/TeamSpeak, or even playing on the servers?
Alot. As you can see by the amount of people that have actually read this thread and are currently viewing it, I say it is alot.

If you don't want to take Priz's advice about taking it to an admin, that's fine. But then take my advice, and stop talking about how you think the community is going to die. Raxo was just celebrating that the forums may live another 5 years and there was litterally no need to spread negativity into this thread which is supposted to celebrate the community =/

Sploorky

Reaction score
I'm not saying I don't want Blocktopia to prosper for another 5 years but to be honest if it continues with anything like the mentality it has now I honestly don't think it will live that long, and if it does, it would probably be one gloomy-ish community. I mean, for god's sake, Everyone would be well out of their teen years at that point, and some people might even cross over into their 30's and 40's. So yeah, that's a big big wall we have to get past son. xD
You don't call your grandmother up and say "Hey man, another year closer to death!"

Its supposed to be a time to celebrate success, and while everyone should have the right to voice their opinions(though as advice, back it up with evidence. "the mentality it has now" is so open-ended and vague its basically a way of saying "I have an opinion, and I refuse to flesh that opinion out."), there's always a time and place. Right now just feels really tactless...

Based on the feedback you've gotten, maybe you should vent your opinions more privately to people who actually have the jurisdiction to address your issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.