Blocktopia Birthday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
November 6
Hi, sorry to bring it to you, but this thread is dead. There hasn't been posted in in a month so you're not really allowed to post here anymore. Also. They brought back the birthday feature, so no need for this thread anymore anyways. Ones again, you're not supposed to post here anymore, but since you're new, I can understand you didn't know ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Forest_Knight

TheSilliest

Reaction score
November 6
Hi, sorry to bring it to you, but this thread is dead. There hasn't been posted in in a month so you're not really allowed to post here anymore. Also. They brought back the birthday feature, so no need for this thread anymore anyways. Ones again, you're not supposed to post here anymore, but since you're new, I can understand you didn't know ;)
Whoops!! Sorry! I can't believe I didn't look at the dates.:oops:

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
November 6
February 25th :3
Please, try to read the comments before yours.
Also Sploorky , can you lock this?

Status
Not open for further replies.