Blocktopia AoD Screenshot Thread!

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
A while ago:

Destroying a captain_ pikmon boss mob
http://imgur.com/HtnffXC&RsFZscK#0
Could you please remove the second photo? It was taken in a way that wasn't supposed to be taken because of incorrect grammar and I do not like it, especially to those who weren't there.
Would be greatly appreciated.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Leahbender

Reaction score

Arachadonic

Reaction score
Website
www.watchingyou.com
A while ago:

Destroying a captain_ pikmon boss mob
http://imgur.com/HtnffXC&RsFZscK#0
Could you please remove the second photo? It was taken in a way that wasn't supposed to be taken because of incorrect grammar and I do not like it, especially to those who weren't there.
I don't understand? What do you mean by incorrect grammar and those who weren't there?
I think I see... Ehm... Enemy_NPC, i.e coolio, said "gotta go f**k my mum". I assume that was taken out of context or at least I hope so.

Leahbender

Reaction score
I don't understand? What do you mean by incorrect grammar and those who weren't there?
I think I see... Ehm... Enemy_NPC, i.e coolio, said "gotta go f**k my mum". I assume that was taken out of context or at least I hope so.
I don't see how anyone could take that as anything but a joke? Ad what does she mean but 'to those who weren't there'?

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
ok will remove, just really wondering why? I dont understand.
It Brings back memories I don't want to remember
It was completely out of context
And a few other reasons, that I won't put out because it would seem like I'm tying to be top shit, when I'm not.
Thanks, though :)

Woah what, quoting is working now

• Informative
Reactions: Leahbender