Blocktopia and the 1.5.2 update.

Xfolo

Reaction score
Yeah, i posted on gmk... if he ever responds... I updated aswell... Didnt even think :(
As always (and as the general common rule has always has been) don't update if you want to continue playing on servers, unless there is an official announcement saying you can safely update to play...
Im kinda new to the forums, so i never read a thread that said that :/

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
both the bukkit itself and the plugins both need to be updated.
as for clients doesnt the dev launcher allow downgrading? just get that.

VegnaTurtle

Reaction score
No @Litn The launcher forces you to update according to GameChap and BertieChap.
the most recent one? i dont have the ost recent one, but i belive they added the ability to downgrade, ill have to check
The new devlauncher allows you to pick from 1.5.1 and all releases til' now, including snapshots. So you would be correct in saying so. However, it's not a stable release, which means it can break.

W

Wimali

Yes, use the Minecraft Version Changer. It's very user-friendly and you can literally downgrade to any version you want, even alpha. What's even nicer about it is that it patches the alpha sounds etc., while programs like mcnostalgia dont.
http://mcvc.in/

• Useful
Reactions: Duffie
W

Wimali

Yes, use the Minecraft Version Changer. It's very user-friendly and you can literally downgrade to any version you want, even alpha. What's even nicer about it is that it patches the alpha sounds etc., while programs like mcnostalgia dont.
http://mcvc.in/
what does it mean 'download the new mc laucher?
huh where did you see that

There is a new minecraft devlauncher, but it's quite annoying to play with imo. I'd recommend to just keep using the current one until the devlauncher is completely finished.

Zeus42000

Reaction score
MCVC allows your to play mc 2.0! just though id say that.
*EDIT* IT says get new launcher for the newer snapshots
What are you talking about?
Minecraft Verison Changer. It allows you to play all versions of MC. From Indev to 2.0 to Snapshots and etc. The 1.6 snapshots require the new launcher to patch though. 2.o was the joke thingy.

• Informative
Reactions: zezmi

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
W

Wimali

I found this really helpful and recommended to quite a handful amount of people, I hope it helps as it helped me!
-video snipped because of illegalness-
Umm... I wouldn't post that link/video here if I were you... Distributing minecraft.jars is illegal ;) Just use a downgrader like Minecraft Version Changer (mcvc.in) as those are very easy to use and legal :p