Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
In-game name: Blackcat817
Staff references(Op+): N/A
Time spent on the server:N/A
Other server ranks (present and past): No staff position ever held on blocktopia
TeamSpeak: Currently i do not but i have been looking into it i can get it if i become trusted.( I do use IRC)
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: As trusted i should make sure that all players are following rules. If a new player needs help finding the password i can direct them (if we have a password) also when to players get into an argument i will make sure it doesn't get out of hand or try to solve the problem.
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I am a 15 year old boy. I am half Italian and half Canadian. I an speak English fluently and partially speak French and Italian. I started playing On blocktopia for my first time just 4 short months ago. I play AA hockey I have been playing since i was 6 Years old i am the Captain of my team and have held that position for the last 3 years I am a defense man. This past summer i went on a 2 month trip to Italy for a full Italian immersion Next summer i will be going for 1 month to help out with the trip. I recently acquired my bronze Mendelian allowing me to become a life guard. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters and that is basically all there is to know about me. Thank you for takeing your time to read and consider this application.
-Blackcat817

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
We have had a PM yesterday, and I want you to go calmly, rather than staffing.
I guess you will understand this.

When everything is alright with you agian, you should reconsider applying again!

Thanks for your interest though!

Reactions: Vrgin
Status
Not open for further replies.