Black Ops 2

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score

The release date is November 13th, 2012. This will obviously be the second Blacks Ops by Treyarch and the 9th Call of Duty.

It will be followed through a futuristic time period in 2025, The campaign will about the same time with some parts from the 1980's.

I'm getting it for the Playstation 3, if you want to play with me feel free! Just PM me!

Are you getting yet another Call of Duty, also what are your opinions and thoughts about this game?

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
I'll try to get this one maybe for christmas maybe but all in all I moved on from CoD to Battlefield :3 no but seriously I'll try to get this game

Edit: Played it and having so much fun with it so many different story options and paths to go down in the campaign and then multiplayer offline with bots is a good addition I quite love it and zombies is just awesome but I'll be looking forward to the new DLC they have coming out on the 29th of January. And I will be trying to get nuketown zombies

Reactions: minecrafter1414

Dio4344

Reaction score
Wow i just realized I have not played my playstation 3 online in like 3 months, But Im not good at team deathmatch or any of the multiplayer, The best ive gone was like 14-9 or 12-5, But im pretty good at black ops zombies.

EDIT: My brother pre ordered the game, I doubt he will let me borrow it, but He might give me his MW3 game, Its like when Mw3 came out he gave me black ops

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
When i saw the trailer, it looks like a horrible crossover of call of duty and halo in one video game. My opinion anyways. I'll need to see the gameplay later.

Reactions: Pikmon2

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
I am getting it for the Xbox. Best Buy was out of it in store so I'm getting it shipped so I can still get the Nuketown multiplayer and zombie map. A lot of my friends have preordered it so I'm getting it in order to still be able to play with them. I'm sure I will still enjoy it when they're not online as I have with MW3.

Wow i just realized I have not played my playstation 3 online in like 3 months, But Im not good at team deathmatch or any of the multiplayer, The best ive gone was like 14-9 or 12-5, But im pretty good at black ops zombies.

EDIT: My brother pre ordered the game, I doubt he will let me borrow it, but He might give me his MW3 game, Its like when Mw3 came out he gave me black ops
Personally I do not care about doing well. I just try to have fun ;)

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I won't be getting this game, but my brothers will be. If anything, I'll try this game, and play it for a while. With everyone muted. Except friends and relatives.

I don't really care what others think about the CoD series, but I think the main problem is the playerbase. The CoD series was never a perfect series; there are problems with the game, as there are problems with many games. The typical playerbase promotes the game too far, scowling at anyone who hates them.

But, if anything, I'll probably stay on my computer and play the games I currently enjoy, or will end up enjoying during the time.

• Agree
Reactions: JKangaroo

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
I won't be getting this game, I sold Black ops a week after I've played it. The game is dreadful in my opinion, even the campaign could've been better. Modern Warfare 2 got you on the tip of your seat when it came down to campaign and it's Multiplayer was fun from time to time, Black ops did the exact opposite. Not to mention that the Black Ops background music was really getting on my nerves after a week.

Besides, I've got Team Fortress 2. Twice as goofy, twice as fun in my opinion!

• Agree
Reactions: Jayfeather

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Got it, the campain is great fantastic, the multiplayer is much better than i excpected, and the zombies is really good. The only thing I miss at zombies is a bit bigger maps other than tranzit.

Amorix

Reaction score
I know I'm gonna get a ton of heat for saying this, but it's probably exactly like every other next-gen CoD game before it.
If you can prove me wrong, feel free to do so.

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
The only reason I really got Black Ops (the first one) was because of the "combat training". My connection sucks and won't allow me to play online at all. Plus, I had friends to play it with using split-screen and we had a lot of fun with that.

For me, I'm only getting it because of the combat training (and the campaign). Once I get a faster connection, I still don't know if I will be playing online with it, anyway. But, whatever, I enjoyed Black Ops. Offline play is a big one-up for me when I know I will have fun with it

Bottom line for me is, it's not the game I'm after this year, but it would be nice to have.