Black Ops 2: Hijacked.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Well if you make it that you can't break any blocks (which would be ideal) there are a few choke points on the map actually. I also would suggest making water a instant death if possible? (to make it more like the actual game).

Also, some kit ideas for it:

HUMANS:

Knife-Only:
Iron sword
TNT
(Some kind of redstone trap to make TNT explode)
*Potion of Swiftness (or whatever makes you run faster) I the entire map*
[Would be akin to running combat knife, lightweight and claymore].

SMG:
Power II bow
120 arrows
Enderpearl
Blast prot II leather chest
*Potion of Swiftness (or whatever makes you run faster) II the entire map*
[Akin to running MP7, tactical insert, extreme conditioning and flak jacket]

HUNTERS:

Shotgun:
Sharp I iron sword
Leather leggings(?)
[Akin to running Remington shotgun and tactical mask (can change armor maybe? Not sure ideal match up with tact mask)]

Sniper:
Power III bow
30 arrows
Dispenser
Fire charge
Pressure plate
[Akin to running DSR-50 and bouncing betty]

Just ideas!

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Well if you make it that you can't break any blocks (which would be ideal) there are a few choke points on the map actually. I also would suggest making water a instant death if possible? (to make it more like the actual game).

Also, some kit ideas for it:

Knife-Only:
Iron sword
Power II Bow
6 arrows
TNT
(Some kind of redstone trap to make TNT explode)
*Potion of Swiftness (or whatever makes you run faster) I the entire map*
[Would be akin to running ballistic knife, lightweight and claymore].

SMG:
Power I bow
120 arrows
Enderpearl
Blast prot II leather chest
[Akin to running MP7, tactical insert and flak jacket]

Shotgun:
Power III bow
40 arrows
Leather leggings(?)
[Akin to running Remington shotgun and tactical mask (can change armor maybe? Not sure ideal match up with tact mask)]

Just ideas!
That poor smg too little powerful, and maybe add a juggernaut kit, not for juggernaut, with full chain and a woodensword.

baxtercat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
i dont come up with the best of ideas but try renameing some items

i dont know how it would work but is there any way you or an admin can setup a kind of killstreak system using the killcount commmand on the command blocks i dont know how it would work but i can help out with any redstone shizambles

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
On Black Ops 2 this is one my favorite maps. It's fast paced, good flanking roots and most of all, pretty cool. The server lacks to many little maps that are good for fast paced games, too many maps are where you get a good spot and the game sometimes is to hard to win. This map would make it more adrenaline pumping sort of thing. +1

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hmm, had an idea. Maybe add sprint and jump to this map, so even though it is small it will still work and last quite a long time. Take sword base for example. This map is incredibly small, although because it has speed and jump it makes it a bit easier to survive.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
On Black Ops 2 this is one my favorite maps. It's fast paced, good flanking roots and most of all, pretty cool. The server lacks to many little maps that are good for fast paced games, too many maps are where you get a good spot and the game sometimes is to hard to win. This map would make it more adrenaline pumping sort of thing. +1
Exactly! I've been thinking, and I think I may edit the kits to be more MineCraft based if thought a good idea, to make gameplay good with minecraft but the same great COD map.

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
Please do this! If you fall in the water in BO2 its insta-death so...
They can provide you with high tech weapons and 'armor' that can protect you from a few bullets from certain guns, but they can't make you waterproof?

As for the map, I can't really make a decision. I agree with what Salient said, but with a large amount of players online, it may be a very short round.

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
They can provide you with high tech weapons and 'armor' that can protect you from a few bullets from certain guns, but they can't make you waterproof?

As for the map, I can't really make a decision. I agree with what Salient said, but with a large amount of players online, it may be a very short round.
Guns and armor are heavy ;)