BIRTHDAY AMA (REQUESTED BY MANY PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paceboys

Reaction score
Not sure why this post got edited, an AMA is supposed to be all questions from 1 person quoted and answered in 1 post at a time. I'm not ruining anyone's forum experience here, just chill out for a sec
wtf did I start
greatness

you started greatness

battlestation specs?
yes.

R U VIRGIN???
quite

When you started playing LoL?
whenever late season 1 was? i think i was 11.

What are the 5 most underrated emotes
1 = extremely underrated
5 = people use it but they don't appreciate it

5: PJSalt
- People will say 'HAHA LAEL SCARRA SO PJSalt xDDDDD' but they don't truely value the intricate detail put into the forging of that dank meme back in the day. It's a pretty basic memer, yes, but it's got a lot of value.
4: FrankerZ
- Same situation as PJSalt, they will say 'oh look qtpie's cat (small cat) is in the background, let me type FRankerZ because its a dog HAHA' but they don't truely appreciate the BM potential like ma boy Omni does; 'Jolteon42 you little frankerz :^)'
3: wowsoREKT
- I'm not even a sub to the meme overlord and I can still appreciate this fresh memer. Basically it's an homage to qtpie our lord and savior whilst reking the enemy. Pretty good. Not many people use it because it's a sub emote, but everyone should.
2: trkLegend
- PULL OUT THE BLUE CARDS BABY. Basically same situation as wowsoREKT, people dont use it unless they're a trick sub, they really should. quality memer right here.
1: :^) (dubbed the paceface)
- there's a little bit of bias on this one because ma boy Araidian named it after me, but basically it's a dank emote memer, of which not many exist anymore. No twitch interaction, therefore it's a pretty quality memer at the end of the day.

But the #1 memer of all time has gotta be the LUCIAN LEVEL 2 POWER SPIKE BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TY SKILLCAPPED TY DFG TY RITO

whered you get those FRESH MEMES
Basically i just follow what my meme overlords tell me. I'm not the original memer, that's gotta be ma boy qt3.14. he rolls out the memes and i make people remember em. im doing gods work man. and by god i mean qtpie.

this wasnt really a question but op gotta deliver so i'll say that i've never heard of this, these memes are bad, top memes are verified by qtpie only

do you like potatoes?
yea i do, i especially like them when i get them from the store and they're wowsoFREE then i cut them and add some PJSalt and cook em and they taste pretty good man.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
1 = extremely underrated
5 = people use it but they don't appreciate it

5: PJSalt
- People will say 'HAHA LAEL SCARRA SO PJSalt xDDDDD' but they don't truely value the intricate detail put into the forging of that dank meme back in the day. It's a pretty basic memer, yes, but it's got a lot of value.
4: FrankerZ
- Same situation as PJSalt, they will say 'oh look qtpie's cat (small cat) is in the background, let me type FRankerZ because its a dog HAHA' but they don't truely appreciate the BM potential like ma boy Omni does; 'Jolteon42 you little frankerz :^)'
3: wowsoREKT
- I'm not even a sub to the meme overlord and I can still appreciate this fresh memer. Basically it's an homage to qtpie our lord and savior whilst reking the enemy. Pretty good. Not many people use it because it's a sub emote, but everyone should.
2: trkLegend
- PULL OUT THE BLUE CARDS BABY. Basically same situation as wowsoREKT, people dont use it unless they're a trick sub, they really should. quality memer right here.
1: :^) (dubbed the paceface)
- there's a little bit of bias on this one because ma boy Araidian named it after me, but basically it's a dank emote memer, of which not many exist anymore. No twitch interaction, therefore it's a pretty quality memer at the end of the day.

But the #1 memer of all time has gotta be the LUCIAN LEVEL 2 POWER SPIKE BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TY SKILLCAPPED TY DFG TY RITO
I use ";^)" from time to time as "smiles mischievously" or when I ask/suggest something half seriously.

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Locking this because although it probably was never that serious of a thread to begin with, there is way to much shitposting in here. Its starting to get out of hand. Next time please dont ask questions that can possibly offensive to others (ie regarding suicide and such). I get that your friends and may be joking when it comes to talking like this, but please avoid doing this on the forums. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.