billybob4424

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
billybob4424

(If you don't know about billybob4424, click here!)

My name is billybob4424, your obliterator god. My job is to make people angry.

I decided to join the Solitude teaser (with my hacking powers obviously), to see what I could do.
Having clicked on the "Add Server" box, I entered the server IP that I was given and named it "Server". I thought it fit as I laughed inside.
I was immediately greeted by a distinctive lobby. It looked pretty interesting. I skipped the tutorial and went straight onto Solitude.

Before I had joined a Solitude TeamSpeak channel, for a group that called themselves the Blues. I also noticed other channels for other groups, but I decided to troll them later.
They didn't notice me because I was posing as WiiGoGetter. The people in the channel asked me why I didn't have badges on, so I lied, "I don't know, maybe a glitch or something."
I heard one of them say that I just joined and they are on high alert. I snickered a bit.
Listening to them more and more, I found out about their location.
Meanwhile I was acting as a spy, planning to take down all of the groups in the teaser server.

I was at the door to their base. I had already spawned stacks of TNT, full diamond armor, and diamond weapons, during the 2 minutes I have been on.
"Who the fuck are you? Friend or foe?" the real WiiGoGetter answered at the door. When he saw my name he immediately froze, possibly thinking about what happened on RoF.
I said, "Foe, and I am going to kill you all."
An unbelievable number of blue armored people charged at me, some with leather armor and stone swords, and some with iron armor and iron swords.
I acted quick and activated my "Kill all in a 10 block radius" hack.
Boy were they angry. I heard much screaming and yelling in TeamSpeak.

I clicked on the "Solitude Private Room 2" channel, now posing as Ronaldo.
I was immediately greeted by Piggy. Well, not greeted. Very angry, I should say. "Get out of this channel!" she yelled. I said, "I am billybob."

I hushed her up and Sploorky advised me to stop and threatened to global ban me. I said again, "I am billybob."

My DDOS on Blocktopia was finished just then and kaboom. All servers were disconnected in a blink of an eye. Fortunately, that crashed the saving plugin enough so that the entire Solitude map was deleted.

Watch out for billybob4424.

PS. I think this server made this community more hostile to each other.

-billybob4424