Bellona Arena of Champions: Tournament #1!

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Welcome to the Bellona Arena of Champions! JtE's first PvP arena!​
x: 0.​
z: 2000.​
The arena is open to all who wish to battle freely! It is never locked and open to all! It will also be used for tournaments, which I would like to announce the first one starting soon! This thread will be used for information on how the tournament will work and how to sign up.​
The tournament will work where you are provided with a full suit of iron armor, stone sword and 16 baked potatoes. Any other items will be banned and, if used, will cause instant elimination and you will be killed by the Bodyguards. The match will last until someone has died and the winner will move on. Brackets will be done up based on when you signed up. Prizes will be given to third, second and first places. People may spectate as long as they wear no armor or throw items into the ring. ANYONE WHO GOES AGAINST ANY OF THESE RULES WILL BE KILLED BY THE BODYGUARDS.
Who are our Bodyguards?​
Rosekill and Danni122112.​
And beyond that only thing I would like to say is changes may/will be made based on how the tournament goes. This the first one so expect some minor issues!​
Have a nice day, and hope to see ya'll in the arena!​

kingwic

Reaction score
I see a flaw in your Arena, You Don't Have The 3 things all Arenas need.

1.Bathrooms
2. Comfy Seats
3.And most important of all, Concession Stand For the Viewers

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
What texture pack is that?
Chroma Hills 128x128.

I see a flaw in your Arena, You Don't Have The 3 things all Arenas need.

1.Bathrooms
2. Comfy Seats
3.And most important of all, Concession Stand For the Viewers
Things will be added to improve the arena! I'll probably set up special things for the last matches and improve as the tournament goes on!

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score

Faliara

Reaction score

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Full iron + stone sword seems like a strange combination, I find that full chain and stone works quite well for everything, even with bows. Also, maybe I could rig up something fancy for you, like health potions being thrown out of the floor fountain-style to heal someone lucky in the radius, or something like that? ;)

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Full iron + stone sword seems like a strange combination, I find that full chain and stone works quite well for everything, even with bows. Also, maybe I could rig up something fancy for you, like health potions being thrown out of the floor fountain-style to heal someone lucky in the radius, or something like that? ;)
I want this tournament to be won through skill rather than luck.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Where skill = how-fast-can-you-click?
or fps

I want this tournament to be won through skill rather than luck.