BB Development Ideas

What size do you think plots should be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hello there BB Fans! I got some cool ideas that Ops could consider putting into BB!

New Rank:
I think that some people have tried very hard to get Builder, and are raging at ops for the rank.
A sensible idea would be to add a rank between Guest and Builder, for those people who are desparate for Builder, can possibly have the rank in between. I think the ranks name should be Pre-Builder.

Pre Builders should get slightly more perms than Guest, and can use basic WE commands in flatland and terrain.

New Commands:

/give - I think it should be the original give, so that people can use the mod TooManyItems, because its creative. I also think they should be able to use /enchant.

Use of Enchant - Enchants item in hand - /enchant [type] [level] - Max Level is 127.

Use of XP - /xp [number] - Gives a certain amount of xp - Max at 1 time is 50,000.

Use of Stack - /stack [item] [amount] [stacks] - Can be able to stack items into larger stacks. E.G. Minecarts into 4 stacks of 64 = /stack minecart 64 4. E.g. Diamond Block into 1 stack of 999 = /stack diamondblock 999 1. Max = Up to 9 stacks of 999 items.

/dropstore - Drops all items in inventory into the chest clicked on.

Instead of just commands, if it is possible, to install a "Multiplayer Commands" Mod. The same as Single Player Commands, but works in Multiplayer.

Plots:

I have no problems with the plots, apart from the fact that Guests cannot clear them, and if Ops are offline for a long period of time, they might get fed up waiting and ragequit BB. I do agree however that only the owner of the plots should clear it, just in case griefers wish to help with the build, and then clear their plot.

I hope some of these ideas are helpful and interesting!
Uro :-)

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Pre-Builder in my opinion would just overcomplicate things. Builder as a rank doesn't require that much effort to get due to the relatively easy standards.

Enchantments aren't needed - enchanted books in Creative with an anvil do everything you need. XP is also redundant in Creative mode.

Dropstore can be done by breaking the chest, picking the items up, using /clear -a then placing the chest back.

I agree, Players should be able to clear plots. I've had to do this many times!

Thanks for your ideas, keep them coming!

tnm

Reaction score
Everything that Prizyms said. Also clearing some things up here:
/give does work, you just have to change some settings in TMI. Not sure how to do it, but here's how you do it for Not Enough Items:
  1. Navigate to your .minecraft folder, and go into the config folder and then NEI.cfg
  2. Scroll down to the commands section and change the option give to /give {0} {1}:{3} {2}
Also, I'm afraid the plot size can't increase, this would mean all builds in plots would be wiped. However, some of the other commands like enchant would be fairly useful as you wouldn't have to use an anvil. Keep the suggestions coming though!

Reaction score
Thanks guys for this! I also need to be unbanned as it is 19th June today and Prizyms said that was my unban date. Also, anvils can only do up to a max level, /enchant would be good as it can go up to level 127. Also, PVP should be enabled as it would add excitement and an option for arenas and hunger games. There could also be /effect [effect] [level] [time (seconds)] to add effects of potions to yourself for a maximum of level 100 for 10 minutes.
Thanks!
Uro :-)

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Pre-Builder in my opinion would just overcomplicate things. Builder as a rank doesn't require that much effort to get due to the relatively easy standards.

Enchantments aren't needed - enchanted books in Creative with an anvil do everything you need. XP is also redundant in Creative mode.

Dropstore can be done by breaking the chest, picking the items up, using /clear -a then placing the chest back.

I agree, Players should be able to clear plots. I've had to do this many times!

Thanks for your ideas, keep them coming!

Then why have I been guest for 5 months if it's that easy XD I'll admit it's not my main server but I've at times played regularly

• Agree
Reactions: nitasu987