Banning the map Trafalgar

Oviony

Reaction score
I agree , this map gives everyone lag and you can make jump courses everywhere...
I really like the map , but don't like when there are 10 differents jump course in this HUGE map and the first zombie can't get ayone xD

PD: Do you like my new avatar? :3

• Agree
Reactions: MustabearXD

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Didn't think anyone would really bring this topic up about "banning" the map. I'm all for it,I do like the idea of seeing a smaller version. It's way to laggy without fog and probaly nearly crashes some people comp with the lag.

A 24/7 rotation of this would be alot of people leaving for the week... lol

Reaction score
this is something Zippywins said back on the 1st of feb 2012

Suggestion for the map trafalgar.

I dont want to sound like im complaining but its an entirely unneeded map. i believe it needs to be taken out of rotation or edited severly. its a huge map, me and some others believe the map is over 128x128x128 to begin with but im not here to argue size. either way its a huge map with 2 small ships with the map half filled with water. the map lags worse than any other map ive seen, there is no place to hide, and to top it off there is no way to catch a human if you have to chase him in the water. problem 1. i was being chase the entire round by atleast 4 zombies and noone even got close to me because of the water. so in case you are going to fix it here is my suggestion: add some more islands in the water somewhere to give the humans a chance to mess up or hide and to give the zombies a chance to catch up to the swimming humans. problem 2. way to much and unneeded water the entire bottom half is water its completly unneeded add some sand or cut out alot of water. doing that will help reduce lag too. problem 3. to big of a map for whats in it. it took me the whole 10 minute round to go around it once because there was nothing to run on i had to swim the whole way. either put stuff in or shrink it. problem 4. there is absolutly nowhere to hide in the map. the sea bottom is one layer thick and the ships are maybe 5 thick but they are hollow. and if you destroy one block it can make half the people playing unreachable, solution add more sand or somewhere else for people to hide. and the last big problem i have is the people camping on top of the spawn they have stairs inside the spawn to get on top but for the zombies no way to get back up there if you fall. so either make a way back up to spawn or make it to where noone can camp there.

i know its alot to read but in my opinion its a map that isnt very playable. i do appriciate someone taking the time to make it but i believe more stuff needs to be added to make it fun and fair for humans and zombies

dannyboymed

Without a title
Reaction score
I really wish the map could be edited to shrink the playable area down. I love the map as I think it looks amazing, it's just not so fun to play.