Banning the map Trafalgar

Mevgin

Reaction score
Hey Guys.
I think most of you know the map trafalgar. Its a very big map. I think its too big for a Zombie survival and in the water its harder to kill humans. And 20 minutes are too long .
So i have the appeal to ban this map.

• Agree
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
The map is a beautiful map dont get me wrong. But it is just not a good map for Zombie Survival as it is mostly water humans 90% of the time (Looked at last 10 times I played it) win overall this map is way way to pro human due to the water and the giant pro jump course. Yes, people love the map but the overall consensus is that it needs to go.

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
The map is a beautiful map dont get me wrong. But it is just not a good map for Zombie Survival as it is mostly water humans 90% of the time (Looked at last 10 times I played it) win overall this map is way way to pro human due to the water and the giant pro jump course. Yes, people love the map but the overall consensus is that it needs to go.
I suggested what I did because the HC+ screw with the maps every so often whether the maker of the map wants it or not; if it's boring or old. Something about your comment irritated my half-conscious brain and I'm confused. :sleep:

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
/ra water sand

Make it in the future where the sea is dried up and desert like

Maybe cut map time a little

Problem solved. :p
I suggested what I did because the HC+ screw with the maps every so often whether the maker of the map wants it or not; if it's boring or old. Something about your comment irritated my half-conscious brain and I'm confused. :sleep:
Looking back at the top qoute I definatly agree that this would be a great fix to this map and would improve the map much more including decreasing the lag dramatically. Didnt look through this thread as much as I should have :oops:

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
Really any map over 128* is excessive. 128 is big enough as is.
I agree, something needs to be done about this map. Being infected is a pain in the shiny metal nether region and being human is a rather dull affair.

The ships are pretty though.

ManLokWhoAmi

Reaction score
Maybe the map should be modified (eg. cropped) down to 128 or at least so the ships are kept, although I havent seen the map before so...

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Just imagine replacing all that water with.... Lava.

Personally I think the map should be taken out because..
1. It's Laggy as hell, need to play with fog.
2. It's a map that is filled with water, meaning slow walking.
3. It's a map where humans always win, because the zombies rarely find a human, because it takes so much time to move.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
back when i was an opref. the map was such an eyesore and painful to ref because you had to use /tp alot in order to find a rule breaker but if there is someway it can be reedited then or someway to decrease the lag then keep the map in rotation, if it ain't broke fix it

Ssonicmovies

Reaction score
I don't really like the map much but the fact that i really hate is that u can make courses to the walls. They shouldn't be reacheble.