• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Ban The Person Above You!

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
banned because Splatoon Is an art! Now when you first start out on turf wars, those are just friendly competition. But when you start rank battles and you get squads involved, Then my friend, you are truly playing splatoon at its fullest! I was in a rank B rain maker match in walleye warehouse a few days ago with my dear friend and follow Splooner, we were in a skype call and in a squad. Are team was down by 30, and there was 20 seconds left in the clock. At that moment I realized that our two other team mates had gotten disconnected! I said to my friend "it's just you and me...LETS DO THIS" by this time the other team had the rain maker right near our rain maker stand and there was 10 seconds left. I had a Eleter 3K and my friend had the arrow spray MG we popped the shield and I grabed the rain maker! We had splated the other four players on the other team so we had some time the get over to the other teams base. I went for the elbow and my friends went right up their midd. Then the game went to over time and we were so focused. I was able to shoot an ink tornado right to their rain maker stand, and while my friend was being quadruple teamed I spiked that rain maker down on that tower faster than you could say stay fresh! My friend and I still can't get over it! It was truly amazing.