Ban Evasion Education

Reaction score
I feel like a lot of people don't know what ban evasion is, and most of the people who don't know what it is are the ones who are most likely to get banned. I suggest that when someone gets banned, and every time they try to log on to the server, there should be a warning reading something like: "If you try to make a different account and log on, WE WILL KNOW, and it will be a permanent ban FOREVER! So please appeal at blocktopia.net/forum." Feedback?

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
I kinda feel like that if it didn't get through to them what a ban is, they may not understand this either. But I guess it couldn't hurt?
^ this and my own imput. What i see is wrong with what you suggested is that. Like defiant said, if they didn't understand ban or ban appeal they might not understand this. But another thing is that well, hmm, well basically it can like get people to not follow the format if they do go to appeal but thats another story

Reaction score
Oh... well it could be something like "Don't log on with another account, just appeal at blocktopia.net/forum." I just think that a lot of people try to go onto the server to ask for another account to get unbanned, and then the ops realize that there is a banned alt linked with that person, and then they get permabanned :/ I just think that this one little message could save some of those players from a permaban.

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
For the most part, the ones that come on and ask for their alt to be unbanned get directed to the correct appeal section, and that evasion has no significant affect on their ban length. The ones that get a permanent ban are the ones that evade with an alt and never mention that they were banned before.

Reactions: trngl3087