balloon98's Trusted application

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Username: balloon98
Rank Requested: Trusted Current/previous positions held: I am currently an Operator on TNT
List what you believe your greatest strengths are: I am good with helping and explaining to people and do the best to my ability to get things done and keep them in order. I am friendly, nice, and am very active on the servers I play on.
List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are: My weakness may be getting annoyed with something if it isn't fair. I tend to get angry if that comes out where something is biased or not fair and it makes me get annoyed and mad with the situation in whole.
Teamspeak? Y
Microphone? Y at most times I do use one but sometimes i don't if my sister is in room
Previous Offences?: Not sure if this means to SMP only or in trouble in general but I did get in trouble on primordia since i griefed to see if a vault was legal since even though some Ops said it was but i didn't think the way to get in to the place where you accessed the button was legal which it wasn't but I did get in trouble for doing that.(For the record it was illegal with a 2 block high jump in order to get to the button)
What you believe your position entails?: I believe the title of trusted enholds the power to help out the server while also assisting ops in anything they need done. I would want to make the server fun for anyone and wouldn't want it ruined by people who think its funny to grief, or just be rude in general.
Why should you be part of the staff?: I believe I am a good candidate to help start the server and believe it needs good solid staff to help it grow into one of the best we have had so far. I want to help and put 100% effort into my work and believe I would be a great addition to he Staff for SMP.
In less than 20 words, summarise yourself: I am a hardworking person that wants things done the right way but isn't too stern or too foolish.