Baker's make a banner for a cool title competition.

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
As you may have seen, Army of Darkness can now be voted for on minestatus.

(Here: http://minestatus.net/35986-blocktopia-army-of-darkness)

As such, I approach ye in search of a cool banner to place on the site. The max. resolution of the banner is
468 x 60.

This competition will be open for 2 weeks, so get those submissions in quick! Banners must obviously be linked to the theme of the server, but I would like to encourage you to be as inventive and creative, as possible.

So give it a try, make us a banner and get a shiny new title to show off in AoD. I know there's a lot of creative people out there so get involved! You don't need to play AoD regularly, simply make a kick ass banner for us to place on minestatus for all to see and admire.

Your banner will be judged on its creativity, aesthetics and relevance so go wild! After all, our motto does say to "Craft Fabulously".

The winner will receive a title of their choice. There may be runner-up prizes, we'll see how awesome they are ;).

Feel free to PM me with any questions, or to ask what the server entales perhaps if you have not played it. (Although I do recommend giving it a go, I hear the staff are great!)

Leave your submissions below. Thank you.

S

Setup

Quick thing i made, saw that the text might be a bit hard to read when i was done.​
Might try a more Minecraft themed one when i got the time!​

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
This competition closes next Sunday! Get those banners in quickly or risk being too late for that fabulous title! Really impressed with the submissions so far, keep it up. I can reveal that there is no clear winner as it currently stands, even more reason for you to have a go!

Thats the 24th of June for the deadline. Moreawesomebannersplox.

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, THE CONTEST HAS ENDED, AND A WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN.

UPON CONSIDERATION, I HAVE ALSO DECIDED TO PROVIDE A TITLE FOR 2 WINNERS. HOWEVER, OF COURSE, ONLY ONE WILL BE ABLE TO BE FEATURED UPON MINESTATUS.

IN SECOND PLACE, WITH A SPECTACULARLY MENACING BANNER SUBMISSION IS....

DEFIANT _BLOB!

AND IN FIRST PLACE, WITH A FEAT OF IMAGINATION AND BRILLIANCE IS.....

TRNGL3087!

Thank you all for your submissions, I hope you enjoyed making them as much as I enjoy looking at them! They were all fantastic! Now....just time to get Iguana to put it on minestatus and set titles....hmmm this may be tricky.

The triple post is only an optical illusion.

@Defiant_Blob
@trngl3087

trngl3087

Reaction score
Σ(゚Д゚|||)

Σ(゚Д゚|||)

A TITLE Σ(゚Д゚|||)

I actually wanted to make a better version of that animated one, but... forgot about this. Maybe eventually I'll find some time for it. Thanks! : )