• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Bad Plot

Faliara

Reaction score
Great, now you're wondering where I got this idea. Well, here's the goal of the game.

Figure out the worst thing you can do to a character. Then do it.

By that, I mean basically, I'll have a list of characters that I made up. I will also list their personalities, looks, likes and stuff. Then, you think of the worse thing you could do to that character. Then, write it down. From time to time, I will put in new characters, so that the ideas won't run out. By the way, feel free to suggest new characters for me to put down in the list. Read the list, pick a character and think of the worst thing you can do to him/her.

Now, time for the list!

Name:Aeli
Appearance:Blonde, braided long hair, red eyes, white kimono decorated with black flowers.
Personality:Calm, caring, long-tempered, kind
Relatives:Her twin sister, Aruha.
Dislikes:Bugs, bugs and more bugs
Other facts:She and Aruha lost her parents in a fire. She is no longer bothered by it, because she knew her parents would not want her to cry for them. And, she also had friends that kept her on her feet. She is a priestess.

Name:Aruha
Appearance:Blonde, braided long hair, blue eyes, black kimono decorated with white flowers
Personality: Short-tempered, brash, brave, caring
Relatives:Her twin sister, Aeli
Dislikes:Books, books and more books
Other facts:She and Aeli lost their parents in a fire. She is still bothered by it, as she often has nightmares of it. But her friends keep her on her feet. She is a priestess, but usually takes care of the flowers.

***​
Name:Monre
Appearance:Black hair, red and green striped t-shirt, blue jeans, brown eyes
Personality:Brave, good sence of justice, short-tempered
Relatives:Mother, Father, Mairi
Dislikes:School
Other facts:He often ends up getting in trouble because of not paying attention in class. However, he often stops people from fighting, and ends up in the clinic. Bullies often pick on his little sister, which is something that the bullies end up regretting.He once ended up on a journey with her through time and space by a single bicycle.

***​
Name:Mairi
Appearance:Brown hair, short, light blue hoodie, blue trousers
Personality:Sweet, long-tempered, good sense of justice, smart
Relatives:Mother, Father, Monre
Dislikes:Snakes
Other facts:She often gets really good grades. She was nearly kidnapped once, however her brother was there to stop it. She and her brother went through a journey through time and space to get back home, and it all started with looking for someone's dog.

***​
Name:Rodlin
Appearance:Brown hair, blue eyes, green t-shirt and black jacket, black pants, rather attractive
Personality:Vain, seductive, short-tempered, brash
Relatives:He's ORPHANED
Dislikes:Homework
Other facts:He was pretty much abandoned as a baby. Girls often fall in love with him, and don't really care if he's a player. One time he had a bad hair day, and that was the worst day of his life.

I'll add in some more another day. Anyways, let the bad plots begin!

Faliara

Reaction score
Just to put an example, I'll have this:

Monre and his sister is stuck on Venus, and Mairi dies of heat. The end.

Yes, that's it. But when I think about it, that's probably the worse thing that could happen to Monre. The worse thing that could happen to Mairi, is if their places were reversed. By that, I mean that Monre dies of heat instead of her. You could have it a bit longer, but yeah. There, now try it!

Vatowski

Reaction score
Ahura was cooking steak when she was having a bbq party with the other priestess, she accidently burned her beautiful blond hair and ended up bald. Some bald/hating maniac then came out of nowhere, shot her in the head and tried to scalp her when she had no hair. The end

rosekill

Reaction score
Aeli went skydiving with curry and her hair caught on the plane and she was dragged for hundres of miles until a pidgeon hit her in the neck decapitating her making her body fall onto mondre who later died of burns from the curry.

Reactions: Vatowski

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
One day in school Rodlin is assigned homework to find how many snakes would fit into the volume of a turkey. Not only did this absolutely stupid homework assignment put him off the two things that he loves in his life, the shock of it all caused his hair to fall out. His hair for some reason defies gravity and flies off into space. It travels at the speed of light, causing a momentary black hole sending it forty-five years into the future. It lands on some random planet many many light years away from Earth where aliens pick it up and, using the hair's DNA as structure, create an army of Rodlin cyborg-clones to destroy Earth and raid it of its taco delicacies. Fifty years later by Earth time (five by the hairs' time as that is how long it takes for the aliens to reach Earth from so far away) Rodlin is sitting on a park bench with his ever-bald head pondering the important things in life like how much a refrigerator weighs when a giant cyborg-clone of him squishes him and the poor park bench into the ground. It then goes off in search for tacos, only to find that..
to be continued in the next epic movie.

Faliara

Reaction score
Mairi was gardening. Whilst she was resting, someone set fire to her garden. Apparently someone stole the hose, too, because it wasn't there. And then she went on fire too. It also burned her house, which means Monre and his parents are now homeless. Monre commits suicide. The end.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Monre was in class one day - not paying attention as usual. After the lesson was given out he looked around hoping someone would tell him what it was. After it was apparent this would not be happening the bell rang and he walked out of the room wondering what to do. Finding Aruha in the hallways he asked her to tell him what it was he should've written down and Aruha had said to meet him in her chapel after school. As the 3:10 bell rang he packed up his stuff and biked down to Aruha's chapel. She was preparing a meal in the kitchen and he sat down to wait. As she came out and he was going to ask his question she suddenly exclaimed "I'VE FORGOTTEN THE LEMONS AT THE STORE." She ran out and he was left to tend to the meal. Monre had no idea how to work the oven and lit the chapel on fire. As Aruha saw this she ran inside slamming the doors behind her activating the autolock. Even though her fellow sisters were scaling the chapel to reach through the windows Aruha and Monre burned to death. The lemons found their cuts and deepened their pain. The End. c:

Faliara

Reaction score
ARGH! Totally forgot this thread of mine. I'll post a bad plot before it dies.

The Hole
Rodlin is walking around the town, as usual. Girls were swarming around him. Then suddenly, he fell through a hole and looked dirty. The hole was filled with manure. He asked the girls to help him out, but they were grossed out and left him there. Then, the hole was filled with cement, and so he died, his body trapped there. No one knew where he had gone. One day, Monre walked on top of where the hole used to be. It had become cracked, and then it suddenly broke, him falling down onto Rodlin's corpse. Mairi tried to help him, but she fell down too. No one helped the siblings, and then the hole was filled with cement once more, killing them again. It wasn't until Aeli and Aruha's powers found out that the bodies were left there. No one believed them, so they went to see the hole themselves,and then it became cracked again, and you know what happened with Monre and Mairi. The hole was filled with cement again, and then they died. Then, Hades came and pulled the twins out of the hole. As it turns out, he had created the hole and whoever fell into it became the Underworld's slaves. So Rodlin, Monre, Mairi, Aeli and Aruha worked in the underworld as slaves for all eternity.
The end.

D

Deleted member 4601

I would like to know what on earth is this about. I have no idea or what so ever about this.
:3
Tell me if my replies are a bit too formal.

Faliara

Reaction score
Rodlin, Monre, Mairi, Aeli and Aruha all gathered around a melon. Aeli cut the melon into 5 equal parts, then they all took a bite. However, the melon was poisoned, and then they all died. Rodlin's fans suicided. Aeli and Aruha's fellow priests and priestesses suicided. Monre and Mairi's parents suicided. Then, the people who suicided went into hell, because if you suicide you end up straight there, and then Monre, Mairi, Rodlin, Aeli and Aruha ended up in hell as well for being the reason of their suicide. Then, Hades turne dthem all into slaves and the only water they could drink was very distasteful, and the only food they could drink was spiky and hurt their insides when eaten. And so, they were in hell for an eternity. The end.

Faliara

Reaction score
One day in school Rodlin is assigned homework to find how many snakes would fit into the volume of a turkey. Not only did this absolutely stupid homework assignment put him off the two things that he loves in his life, the shock of it all caused his hair to fall out. His hair for some reason defies gravity and flies off into space. It travels at the speed of light, causing a momentary black hole sending it forty-five years into the future. It lands on some random planet many many light years away from Earth where aliens pick it up and, using the hair's DNA as structure, create an army of Rodlin cyborg-clones to destroy Earth and raid it of its taco delicacies. Fifty years later by Earth time (five by the hairs' time as that is how long it takes for the aliens to reach Earth from so far away) Rodlin is sitting on a park bench with his ever-bald head pondering the important things in life like how much a refrigerator weighs when a giant cyborg-clone of him squishes him and the poor park bench into the ground. It then goes off in search for tacos, only to find that..
to be continued in the next epic movie.
Also... Swate, can you make the next epic movie already?

Reactions: Swate
D

Deleted member 4601

Why do you think like that all the time? Go take a rest, and stay optimistic. :)