Aurora

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score

A cataclysm ravaged the land. Thunder rolled over the sky as lightning bolts flashed everywhere. Lava was blown out of the depths of the earth with such power that no man had ever witnessed before. We watched our homes burn. We fled.
On that day, we lost Elysium.
Many days have passed since. We, along with other groups of refugees, have made it to new lands. Although this new land can support most of us, it is not as fertile as it was in the Old World. Fighting has broken out in this new land. Fighting has even given it a name. We call it Discordia because of the endless battles for land and power. Bandits and other shady figures have taken control of the wilderness and attack anyone who dares to cross into their territory. But we travel onwards, away from this new land where no man can be certain whether he'll live tomorrow or dies today. We travel to reach peace. We wish to prosper, not to wage war.
The sun is rising when we finally reach a suitable location to start building a new beginning.
We have finally reached Aurora.
Aurora is a village aiming for prosperity and peaceful expansion. We don't wish to start fights or wars, but we will fight back when we are attacked.​
Rules:

1. Respect and be friendly towards other fellow Auroraen citizens. That means that killing fellow villagers, stealing from them, etc. is not allowed.

2. Building rules:
2.a: Stick to the theme as best as you can.
2.b: Don't modify any buildings unless they are your own.
2.c: If you're gonna build something, make sure you have the leader's/council member's permission.

3. Try to avoid starting any wars or diplomatic crisis. If you are our member, you represent our clan. We are a peaceful clan and don't attack anyone just for the sake of it. If you are attacked, it's perfectly fine to fight back, but try not to engage in PvP unless necessary.

The rules are a subject to change at any point of time without warning, in which case this thread will be bumped by me. Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning, and, if the offenses continue, a kick from the village.

Members:
Leader/Mayor: Endersteve5 (inactive due to medical reasons, Faliara is temporary leader)

Aurora Council members:
Faliara​
Xfolo​

Members:
deepak99_benny99​
EpiKittyz/Watermelon1388 (former council member, resigned)​
fatalis​
NatureDragonWolf​

Interested in joining? Great, we'd love to have new members in our ranks! PM me for further information.​
Diplomacy

Allies:
Unitato​
Enemies: -​

Send me a PM if you wish to talk about possible diplomatic relations.

Faliara

Reaction score
... WOAH WOAH WOAH, Falagera's joining?! I didn't think she even went on the forums lately! :roflmao:

Really, we're growing quite quickly already. Maybe I should ask a friend of mine to join? Hm~

Mad11gab8

... What? As long as she makes sure no one touches her account again, I think she'll be fine.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
... WOAH WOAH WOAH, Falagera's joining?! I didn't think she even went on the forums lately! :roflmao:

Really, we're growing quite quickly already. Maybe I should ask a friend of mine to join? Hm~

Mad11gab8

... What? As long as she makes sure no one touches her account again, I think she'll be fine.
Falagera is my sister, so she has the advantage of not having to contact me via forums. She just asked me if she could join and I accepted her. As for mad11gab, as long as she doesn't get into trouble again, I have nothing against letting her join.

Faliara

Reaction score

Mad11gab8

Falagera is my sister, so she has the advantage of not having to contact me via forums. She just asked me if she could join and I accepted her. As for mad11gab, as long as she doesn't get into trouble again, I have nothing against letting her join.
I'm not sure if she wants to, though...

:eek: Sounds great - thanks for the tag Faliara! I wish you the best while expanding Aurora!
Would you like to join, or just want to wish us luck?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Mad11gab8

:eek: Sounds great - thanks for the tag Faliara! I wish you the best while expanding Aurora!
She already sent me a PM about joining us.

Faliara

Reaction score
Will also (hopefully) be home to the Ministry of Public Health :p
Okay, dude, keep dreaming! It may come true one day, if you try hard enough ;)
Dreams are good :3
Yep~

She already sent me a PM about joining us.
Oh, really? Alright :)

Faliara

Reaction score
"Groan..."

The Aurora Refugee Team continued walking through the hot desert, all tired and parched.

"When will we find a good place to settle?" asked Fatalis, the medic.

"I'm sure we'll find somewhere to stay... Eventually..." I stated, following Endy.

Ah... I still remember that day. The day Elysium fell...

---

The ground crackled and shook. The sea was no longer as enchanting as it once was.

I could smell the coppery tang of blood. I felt sick, but I ignored the feeling, just as Endy and Foly did. We needed to stay strong and gather everyone at the bridge.

I was suddenly very glad we hadn't actually destroyed my brother's fishing boat.

Endy had went to steer Fare's ship to the bridge, whilst Foly and I had went to gather our village members.

There were a few members who had escaped on their own, I found. Fare was among them. Fare had always been the type to go on his own, I guess. I'm sure he'll be fine, as he had often travelled alone before deciding to settle in Blossomring.

He had forgotten about his ship, though... Which is actually a good thing, because otherwise we would have a big problem with transportation.

"Alright, is that everyone?" Endy had called out as we all stood at the bridge.

"There were people who escaped on their own," said Melon. "I counted. Those who escaped on their own are the only ones who're absent. Er... There may also be people who're just visiting that're coming along for the ride."

"In that case," said Endy. "Hurry up, we have to get onboard!"

Endy, Foly and I were the last to get on. As we climbed the ladder, me and Foly looked back at our respective villages.

"Folo, Fali, hurry up!" Endy called out from the top.

"Y-yes," I called out as we hurried up.

---

It was a really rough ride.

I saw volcanos errupting, the ground breaking and moving with the waves, and- and I think I saw corpses floating in the sea.

I felt like vomiting when I saw it.

'Take deep breaths, Fali... Take deep breaths.'

When the worst was over, I was at the ledge of the ship, my arms crossed as I rest my head on them and looked at the sea.

"... Elysium's really gone, huh?" I said softly.

"Yeah..." Foly came and joined me. "It looks like it."

"What'll we do now?" I asked, even though I knew he didn't hold the answer.

"Don't know," he answered anyway.

We had all put hard work into our villages. The blooming, colourful flowers on the island of Blossomring, the soft, luscious grass on Hillona's beautiful hills... They really held memories, from the creation of the buildings to the horse race me and Xfolo had... Elysium really held a lot of precious memories I had.

"... We could always make a new village, ya know."

A voice had broken into my thoughts.

Me and Foly looked behind us and saw Endy approaching with a smile.

"Make a new village?" Foly asked.

"Yep," said Endy. "A new village, a place where we can make new memories. Of course, we'll have to put more work into it again, but we can do it, right?"

"We've done it before, after all."

We both contemplated on the idea.

"That sounds great!" I agreed, Foly nodding in agreement.

"Then, let me join in as well!"

We looked to the newcomer and found it to be Melon.

"It would be nice to make another village, wouldn't it?" Melon continued. "Let me help then!"

"Of course," said Endy. "We'll need all the help we can get."

---

"Hey, look, an oasis!" Maga exclaimed, breaking into my thoughts. She was pointing at what is indeed an oasis.

"Let's go, everyone!" Endy exclaimed as we all ran to the heavenly pool of water.

"It looks like we're camping here for the night," said Deepak as we dropped our luggage.

While others kept drinking, Natu decided to start setting up the camp by himself. After drinking a little more, me and Maga went ahead to help Natu.

I looked at everyone who had decided to stop drinking and help out as well.

'We can do this,' I thought to myself. 'As long as we work together, we can do this.'

Uh... I went ahead and wrote this myself... Does this look okay?