[August 8th] JWB101197's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWB101197

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: JWB101197
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: JWBX (Rarely Used)
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +8
  • Your age: 14
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? October 1st, 2010. I have approximately 330 hours in-game time.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I used to be a VetOP on the Zombie Server.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I am approved, I will actively moderate the server to the absolute best of my ability. I will keep the server working as efficiently as possible and I will actively seek out and deal with rulebreakers. I will first warn rulebreakers either verbally or with /warn depending on the seriousness of the rule broken. If said rulebreaker does not abide by my warnings I will then proceed to /kick them if need be. I will also keep the server a fun and friendly place and ensure that everyone is having a good time on the server. If a player has any queries about the server or its rules I will answer them as best I can and I will be friendly towards everyone in the server, be it a guest or one of the Head Controllers of the server.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If a staff member is abusing their position, I will take a screenshot or recording and PM a Head Controller+ with my evidence of abuse.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I believe I deserve the position of trusted because I already have a lot of experience in moderating the Zombie Server. I love helping people on the server and I also love spending time on the server. I believe that this will help keep me more motivated towards moderating the server. My past experience with moderation of the server means that I am already familiar with the commands that are associated with the trusted rank.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? As a staff member of the zombie server I will strive to keep it a friendly and fun place for all players. I will treat every player equally, regardless of their position or rank on the server. I will be fair when dealing out justice and I will thoroughly investigate any situation before using my trusted commands (/warn and /kick). I will be kind and friendly to all players and I will be firm when dealing with rulebreakers.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Snowma, kraby1, Forseti, gassy_europeon, one_one_two
  • Signed: JWB

Status
Not open for further replies.