[August 7th] Trusted Application

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: ansoro2112
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: My little brother's account (solis22).
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT-6
  • Your age: 18 years old.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I started playing in September 15, 2011. A total of 269 hours with 3 minutes.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No I haven't.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I get approved I will do my work within my power. If anyone needs help in knowing how to play the game I will immediately provide them all the information they need to know in order for them to play properly. I will also tell them to read all the rules. If there is a player who is acting in an improper way I will warn them and tell him/her to please stop. If its something more serious I would proceed to kick that player.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will immediately take a screenshot and send it to head/controller.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I deserve this position as a Trusted because I am an extremely mature and helpful person. I will do my job in the best way possible and properly. I am a very active player too. And I will take this job as something serious and not as a joke.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will take this job very serious. I am the kind of player that is very friendly with others but if it comes the time to be strict and serious I will for sure be. I want to be an example for others too. I want to be an awesome trusted/player.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Theodorre, Emosquirrel, RaneofPane, Kraby1, Dessern5. Thanks a lot guys!
  • Signed: ansoro2112