[August 7th] Hockeyfan1852's Trusted Application 2

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Hockeyfan1852
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Pink_Ice is my sister who plays every so often.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -5 (CST)
  • Your age: 14
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? Since February 11 2012. (442 hours)
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I was a trusted before on zombie, but really would like to staff again.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will make everyone feel welcome to the server as well as enforce the rules when needed. I will make sure no one feels insulted in anyway. I will also help new players with commands and questions asked. I will also work to together with the other staff to solve problems on the server.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will obtain proof and pm it to any HC online if there are no HC’s online, I will pm it a Controller.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I feel I deserve the position of trusted because I am very helpful, active and mature on the server and my six months here have really helped me understand the rules and how the server runs this is why I feel I deserve the position of trusted.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will be a respectful staff member who solves any problems that occur on the server I will be friendly to all players and watch out for rule breakers. I will also help the new players learn the game by helping them with commands and any other question they might ask. This is how I will represent the staff of blocktopia.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Dessern5, Chillingworth, kraby1, Soapless2 and JohnOgozalek Thanks a bunch guys I really appreciate it
  • Signed: Hockeyfan1852