au revoir mes petites chéries

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
As I'm sitting here behind my desk, speechless thinking how it's so hard to write something what I've had in my head for so long; a goodbye post

(I value atmosphere very much so here, a track that has sentimental value to me I would like people to play as they read this thread)

I joined this community more then 3 years ago, hoping to find a new home after the sacking of my previous community that some will know but will be unnamed in this post. I came here because of my love for gaming and my love of minecraft that, sadly, has faded thro my years here. I joined the community at a server that I personally thought was the best one of the community (and probably of all servers): Army of Darkness. I immediately promised myself that I would join the staff team there one day what sadly didnt happen due to the lack of interest in my submitted application (but that doesnt matter anymore)

Now the reason I leave is because the server I loved the most was closed before I could fulfill my promise to myself and I can't forgive that to myself. Maybe one day I will come back if this server returns, we will never know

and as last I want to thank some people
ChRobin Thanks for the great time here

Olive44 #1 french player of EscapeRestart

Swift_Siren A person that angered me but also made me smile a lot of times

Airkid the bacon flavoured operator who was always in for a chat

and last but not least, Infected_alien8_ a person that I could name a true friend, one of the first players I met at AoD and one of the last that's still around here

I might hop on now and then on now and then to update some stuff but feel free to contact me on skype or steam both ID's = Mastersten13

one last quote
Ray, people will come Ray. They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up your driveway not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at your door as innocent as children, longing for the past. Of course, we won't mind if you look around, you'll say. It's only $20 per person. They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it: for it is money they have and peace they lack. And they'll walk out to the bleachers; sit in shirtsleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Ray. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Ray. People will most definitely come.

and one last piece of advice
Never make professional decisions based on emotional reasons, being calm and comprehensive will make people look up to you

goodbye

Last edited:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
:(
Mastersten I really hope you do hop on like you say, and a lot! I'll definitely miss you on TTT, I really hope to see you still join us online from time to time. I want to thank you in return for being a true friend to me, too! I'm really going to miss you ;_;I hope this isn't good bye but See you soon!
All the best,
Inffy.
("call my mom ;(" XD)

Reactions: Mastersten
Y

YouWould

Goodbye, demon! Really sorry your application was never taken care of. Hope to see you in the future!

TheWalruz

Reaction score
Nooooo, not demonic menstruation too!

I'm really sorry that you're leaving.

The AOD community is crumbling, and this makes me sad.

But I wish you good luck in everything.

• Thank You