[Approved] Wyrer's Trusted Application

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: wyrer
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: I do not have any alts, although my brother's account (werzd) would be listed under the same ip.
  • Which server you are applying for: I am applying for Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -6 CST.
  • Your age: I am currently 17 years of age.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I first joined the server on August 2nd, and became active a week later, so 2 months of constant activity so far x)
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No I have not.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I get approved, I will be active on the server and use my newfound powers to keep the server fair and free from rulebreakers. If higher action needs to be taken, such as the ban of a player, I will contact an Operator+.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will take a screenshot for evidence and report the incident to a HC, so they can deal with the situation accordingly.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I make a point to come on the server every day and play several hours. I know the rules very well and I remain calm in tense situations, even if I am insulted directly.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? As a Trusted member, I will enforce the rules to keep the game fun and fair. I won't let personal feelings interfere with my judgment, and kindly verbally warn any rulebreakers, before taking futher action such as a /warn or a /kick.
Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? Enceladus, _aperson155_, Chillingworth, smelyalata, Nillbugwtw, LetterP, one_one_two, erikkruchten, and AvantGarde. (Thanks so much you guys :D).

Signed: Your Dearest Wyrer.