[Approved] Willchill's Trusted Application

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
•In-game name: Willchill

•What if any, are the names of your alts: xWillchillx (although I don't use it much).

•Which server are you applying for: [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival

•The time-zone you are in: GMT +11 or AEST (I think, I'm not very good with time-zones).

•Your age: I turned 11 this year.

•How long have you been playing on the server: I've been playing since the 20th of June, 2011.

•Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers: No.

•Should you get approved, what will you actively do: I will help new players learn the rules, try my best to keep the server fun for all users and make sure everybody follows the rules to keep the game fair and if anybody has any complaints or suggestions about the game, guide then to the forums.

•If staff member is acting up and/or abusing, what will you do: I will ask them to stop nicely, and if they continue take screenshots of the events and send them in a pm to Controllers+ (EDIT) and upload it to Jowe's thread in the discussion section. I will also ping a Controller+ if the staff continues the behaviour.(EDIT)

•Why do you deserve the position of Trusted: I deserve the position of Trusted because I am a very active member of the community, and I always help when the opportunity appears (unless someone has beaten me to it). I also do my best to keep the server fun for everyone, and a few days ago I helped run the server with two trusteds, emosquirrel and RaneofPane (I'm pretty sure it was rane), this event has given me experience, that will help me if I get accepted. Lots of other players say I am very mature for my age, and this is a value of staff. I am also polite to every player.

Which staff members referenced you, or told you to make an app:

Emosquirrel, One One Two and D0mac.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You guys rock!
:)​

Signed: Willchill

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
you have asked me for refferals many times. I have been hesitant due to the expeirience trusteds have these days but I have finaly decided that you are ready for this. put me down as a refferal.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Late correction here, but if a staff member is acting up, DON'T post it in the General Report Thread(as that thread is for rule-breakers when there are no ops on) - Instead, send the screenshots to a Controller+ ASAP. Good luck!