[Approved] Pokemon365's Trusted application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon365

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: pokemon365
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Me: thedestroyer5 My Brother: SCREACHING_MONK My Sister: golden duckies, badkitty459, rubberduckies259
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server, if you couldn't guess.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT (UTC-05:00) U.S Eastern Time
  • Your age: My age is 12
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have first clicked on the link June 24, so i have been playing for almost 3 months now, though the first 2 weeks i wasn't active. Total, i have been active for about two and a half months.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No i have not, i love zombie and hope that this will be my first staff position.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will watch out for people on WoM and/or breaking the other rules. This server is at it's best when people are playing fair so i will moderate the server and keep the game fair and fun. Ensuring that people follow the rules is very important.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If a staff member is acting up it is a pretty serious thing and i will take a screenshot that completely shows it, (evidence is key) and i will contact a zombie head controller about it. Contacting other ops will only cause some more trouble.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I am very active, and also am helpful in the game with the new player base and with the rule breakers. Though i am 12, i am mature enough for the rank of trusted and to make the game fair. I also follow the rules well and show maturity.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will be helpful with the players and be mature with them. I will not be screaming at rule breakers, i will tell them politely what they did wrong and warn them. If a new player comes on i will politely and clearly explain the game and tell him to read the /rules. If another op starts to tell him first, i will back off to prevent chat getting quickly filled up. Other than that, i will be a nice and mature player and have a great time!
  • Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app?
  • One_Survivor, and erikkruchten, and Chillingworth (thanks) (I love you two, and all the zombie ops+)
  • Signed: pokemon365 (Josh)

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
I was going to just address this in voting, but I feel it's important enough to ask before I vote. Your brother, SCREACHING_MONK, is(if I remember correctly) banned, but due to the circumstances it was just a name ban as opposed to an IP ban. With your new powers, I worry somewhat about your brother getting on and abusing them - How would you address this issue?

Pokemon365

Reaction score
I was going to just address this in voting, but I feel it's important enough to ask before I vote. Your brother, SCREACHING_MONK, is(if I remember correctly) banned, but due to the circumstances it was just a name ban as opposed to an IP ban. With your new powers, I worry somewhat about your brother getting on and abusing them - How would you address this issue?
Since the ban, he hasn't even been on any other zombie survivals, let alone this one. plus i would never give him my account password and with my own laptop now, i can keep it a secret better than ever, but if he does get on for some reason, i take full responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.