[Approved] Later_Gator's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Later_Gator

In-Game Name: Later_Gator
What, if any, are the names of your alts: Kurt Zisa and 33Miles (they were just my secret accounts I used to play on Blocktopia's Zombie Survival server "secretly", but now I no longer have any need for them).
Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival server.
The Timezone you are in: GMT -5:00, CST.
Your age: I am currently 16-years old.
How long have you been playing on the zombie server? Approximately 4 and 1/2 months with over 365 hours of time online.
Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I used to be an Operator on Blocktopia's Zombie Survival (this) server.
Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will resume the tasks I had performed when I used to be a Trusted/Operator. I will help Operators regulate gameplay, as well as maintain the fairness in the game. I will be slow to judge, fast to act, and take the time to understand both sides of situations, while dealing with any cheaters/rulebreakers/troublemakers. If I am to be alone and a situation becomes too much for me to handle, I will seek help from higher ranks to resolve the situation.
If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If a staff were to act up and/or abuse their powers, I will take a screenshot as evidence of their inappropiate behavior and immediately report to one of the Zombie Head Controllers, IntensiK or Damer_Flinn.
Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I like to think that I am already/still experienced and capable enough (considering I used to be an Operator on the server) to be a Trusted. I'm also considerably mature (though a lot of times I'm a complete goofball, which I'm going to try to limit) and I know how to handle situations involving rulebreakers, troublemakers, and hackers.
What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I stand for honesty, fairness, and considerance. I try to be slow judge someone based on their initial actions, and try to be considerate of their actions, because for all I know, they could be in a rough time in their life or something and I'll never know. However, if someone continuous displays actions that are inappropiate, rude, and immature AFTER they are constantly told to stop, then I tend to judge instantly. Based off of that, I do not tolerate constant inappropiateness (e.g. language, jokes, comments), rudeness to others, bullying, and extreme immaturity. Basically, I'm nice and polite, unless you exhibit any of the things listed above constantly and for no apparent reason.
Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? AvantGarde, Enceladus, One_Survivor, _aperson155_ , nillbugwtw, jolasveinn, summer10, Chillingworth, emosquirrel, and erikkruchten (even though I'm already Trusted, I added erik just to make him feel special, and thanks guys).
Signed: Later_Gator

Status
Not open for further replies.