[Approved] Kraby1's [Trusted] Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: kraby1
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Created kraby2 for my sister who wanted a try there, It's /timeonline is online 5 hours.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +1 Nothern Ireland
  • Your age: I am 13
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I joined on the 8th of August 2012. I have 358 hours online.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I have held a Zombie [Trusted] Rank from the 30th of September to the 6th Of November.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do?I will make sure everybody is following the /rules. I am going to answer any question or queries given to me, to the best of my knowledge. I will warn and kick players for breaking any of the rules and explain them what they did wrong. If a ban is needed and no op+ is online, I will ping one and explain honestly what happened. Then if a ban appeal is made, I will give information towards the ban. I shall also help any players if they need any help and be active. Helping out when even running, is a must, because we cannot leave a player without an answer, can we?
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If this ever happens, but again I doubt so, I will provide The Head Controllers with evidence such as logs, screenshots and possibly a video. If they aren't around, then the case will go to the Controllers.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I'm an experienced Player because I've been on the server for such a long time and I'm an ex-trusted. I also know the Polish and a bit of the French language so I can explain to people from these countries the gameplay via PM's. I believe I am mature, helpful and active and I think It's my time to get back on the seat. I always use proper correct grammar and correct myself if I make a mistake, as well as using full stops and other needed symbols. I am keen to explain things to people who need any help, and I can keep them playing and not quiting. I will always calm down people if they rage/spam and make sure they will not do it again, by telling them why not. I am going to remind people, both old and new, of the rules and tell them what they mean incase they don't understand/know.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will show how a mature player should act, and I will enforce the rules to keep the game fun and fair so that players don't complain and quit. I shall be showing respect to the players and keep everything nice and I'm going to dedicate time to the server, by helping out.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted? @maxyz73 and @snowma have both agreed to reference me for the rank of [Trusted]. I'd like to thank them for doing so :)
  • Signed: Yours Sincerly, kraby1 (Dawid)

Status
Not open for further replies.