[Approved] gassy_europeon's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: gassy_europeon
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Currently I don't have any alternate accounts
  • Which server you are applying for: I am applying for [Blocktopia]Zombie Survival
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT+2
  • Your age:I am 11 years old of age
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have been playing since March 6th 2011
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No I have not held any staff position's on Blocktopia's Server's
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I get approved,I will make the Server Fun For everyone else and will also look for People Breaking the rule's(Pillaring,unreachable)ect.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If a Staff Member is abusing there power,I Will Immediately report Them to a Zombie Head Controller(IntensiK,Damer_Flinn) via Screenshot.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I deserve the position of [Trusted] because I'm a nice guy,I always follow the rules,Yes I have been banned in the past,But now I am very Helpful,Active and Mature Then I was ever was.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? With my new powers(kick,warn) I will use them wisely,use them only If players are breaking the rules and I Stand For Fun and Fairness In The Zombie Server.
  • Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? Veteran Operators:One_Survivor,Operators:Airkid,Emues7,Walker1212,jolasvein, Gameprochampion,Snowma.<----Thank You All :D
  • Signed:Gassy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.