[Approved] dil_the_goth's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dil

• In-Game Name: dil_the_goth
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: _Harry_Potter_, Zing_Bot. (These are the only ones I remember. Sorry.)
  • Which server you are applying for: [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT - 4:00 EST (Eastern Standard Time)
  • Your age: Twelve years old.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? December 25/26 2010
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No. This will be my first application, too.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will make sure people are following the rules so the game could be fair, and so people could enjoy the game.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will take a screenshot of the incident and report it to the Head Controllers through a PM.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I have been playing on this server since I first bought this game, and I have tried my best to learn how to be mature and helpful.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I like to keep the game fair, and teach the people who are new how to play the game and be a good influence on future new players.
  • Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? AvantGarde, One_one_two, and Ooglie101 [EDIT] Snowma, Summer10, Nillbugwtw, ReyvNova (Thanks :D)
  • Signed: dil_the_goth

Status
Not open for further replies.