[Approved] bored38496's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored38496

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: bored38496
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: n/a
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -5, EST
  • Your age: I am 19 years old.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? The first time I ever logged into the server was May 23rd, 2011. I wasn't very active for a month or so, but now I am quite active, playing almost everyday, and I have been very active for at least a couple months.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? n/a
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will hardly have to change my play style. I already actively help out new players, or any player with a question or concern - answering and replying to them to the best of my ability and knowledge. I also actively verbally warn other players to be wary of the rules, and inform players when they are breaking the rules. More often than not, they pay no attention, which is why the added title of [Trusted], as well as the added ability to warn/kick for rule-breaking will surely better the Blocktopia Zombie community.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will first ask the staff member to calm down or remind him/her of his or her duties as a staff member. If this does not work, I will not hesitate to take a screenshot of the abuse, as well as take a note of the date and time, then later inform someone of a higher authority so that said someone may look through the logs/screenshots and respond accordingly.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I deserve the position of [Trusted] because I am very well fit for the job. I am an active member of the server, I am very helpful, and overall, I am quite cognizant and understanding of the rules that are in place.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will enforce the rules and make sure that all players abide by them, I will help out new players, and the most important thing that I will do, in my opinion, is that I will try my best to make it a fun environment. This is a game, after all. The rules are there to be enforced to keep the playing fair, and thus fun, and if there is anything else I can do to make the game fun and enhance the experience, I'm sure whatever it is will be appreciated.
  • Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? @AvantGarde suggested that I should consider applying for [Trusted], and after thinking about it for a couple days, I decided I should. I then formally asked him for a reference, as well as @smelyalata. @jolasveinn would also like to refer me.
  • Signed: bored38496 :)

Reactions: smelyalata

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
What I normally suggest is never interacting with the abusing staff member. It may lead to further problems such as annoying them further. :) Go straight to telling someone. Apart from that. A very good app :D I wish you the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.