Reaction score
In-Game Name: Super188Jr
What, if any, are the names of your alts: None
What, if any, are the names of your alts: Blocktopia is zombie survival
What, if any, are the names of your alts: Eastern USA
Your age:11
Your age:1 year
Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers
Should you get approved, what will you actively do?I will watch over the server and make sure that everyone is having fun!
If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do?I would report that staff member on the Blocktopia website.
Why do you deserve the position of Trusted?I am a better choice than others because I am activley trying to get people to do the wright thing.
What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job?I would do my job by not having a favorite but keeping everybody equal.I would represent fairness and fun.
Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: So far none but I am currently working on it.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I am sorry nwamstutz, but your application will be auto denied due to lack of refrences. You need 5 refrences from operators+ that you know well. You can re apply after meeting all of the requirments. I would suggest that next time you spend more time on this and double check your application for grammer errors or just errors in general. Also funny defintion of a year you first logged onto the server the 29th of february 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.