Rank Requested: Operator.

Current/previous positions held:
  • Primordian operator
  • Solitude Operator
  • AoD trusted.
List what you believe your greatest strengths are:
Player interaction and forum work.

List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are:
Wiki formatting and anything with a Wiki.

Teamspeak?: [Y/N]
Microphone?: [Y/N]

Previous Offences?:I was demoted for a list of small reasons which I shouldn't of done; I have worked my way back up from those reasons and became Primordia operator again.

What you believe your position entails?:To offer a unique gameplay to the playerbase and establishing a friendship with the playerbase.

In less than 20 words, summarise yourself:
  • Enthusiastic.
  • Friendly
  • Active
  • Sympathetic
  • Humming
Why do you think you should be staff?I have been staff for a long time and have gone trough a lot of situations; I've got experience as staff and I am friends with most of the players (I think atleast, you can never say yourself.) I joined a year ago with my intentions to play, and now as staff I still had those intentions. I am willing to do what a staff member should do and set my priority to staffing if the need arises.

What are you going to do as staff?As staff, if I get accepted that is, I will actively work on/think of ideas to improve the experience of gaming on the SMP server. Wheter it's a way to improve the oncoming economy or a way to share love and drink tea and eat cookies togheter; my goal will be to improve the experience of gaming in the community. That includes helping the playerbase get along!

Did you enjoy your past staffing?
Heck yes!

Nothing better to help people out whilst listening to some good music, Rock it for me Caravan Palace! But in all seriousness; I really did enjoy it. Some of the people saw me as the first staff member to come to. Wheter that was because I was always on-line or because they couldn't be arsed to find anyone else I really respected that.

Can we trust you with this rank; it holds power to ban and kick!
Yes, In my opinion you can.

When solving a problem kicking isn't the way to do it. You want to talk to the person first and hear both sides of the story. Once they have been told or once the person is done speaking to you and the problem is solved, you're done.

However, If the user starts arguing and won't stop after a verbal warning I will kick the person with the reason "Please stop arguing". it will never come that far that I will ban somone for arguing, I will only ban people for repeatedly breaking rules such as mass griefing, starting multiple flame wars and such. if I ban a person I do ban like this:

/ban <person> [reason]|[banner]|[appeal]|
/ban shinyshark Reason : griefing | banner : shinyshark | Appeal : www.blocktopia.net/forum

You dislike a staff member for what he/she has done, what do you do?
I wouldn't talk to them at all until I have spoken to either Malcovent or Iguana. Trying to figure it out yourself with only a limmited amount of information is going to exaggerate it and will eventualy lead into a nasty situation; Higher staff can help as they're more experienced with such situations!

after all I hope I won't have any problems with other staff ofcourse.