• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Apples to Apples

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
APPLES to APPLES

Total Players: 10(including myself)

How to Play

There are 2 kinds of cards in this game:

Red Cards: Each player will be given 7 red cards at the start of every game. These cards will generally be nouns. I will PM these cards to you once the game begins, and after you play a card, I will send you a new one to replace it. When a green card has been played, you will "place" your red card here on the thread. Feel free to give an explanation as to why you played such-and-such card. You will not show these cards until you play them.

Green Cards: This card will be played by the judge at the beginning of each round. These cards are adjectives, and you will use your red cards to find what you think is the best match for that green card. For Example, say the green card for that round is "Cakey", if you had the red card "GmK", that'd be a good card to play for that round.

Judge: The judge will first say which adjective will act as our green card for that round. They will then pick what they think is the best red:green match. This match does not have to be 100% logical, as it can be determined as the funniest, most creative, most absurd, most interesting, etc. I'd encourage the judge to give an explanation as to why they picked/eliminated certain cards though, as it makes the game much more interesting. The judge does not play a card during the round in which they are judging. For the sake of time, I will be the first judge to start the first round of the game. After the first round is over, the winner of the round becomes the judge the following round.

To Win: The winner needs to acquire 4 green cards to win the game.

Additional Notes: A player must play a red card within one day of round start(when green card is played), otherwise they will not play that round, and the judge will judge which cards have been played. Further inactivity may result being kicked from the game. So make sure you are active enough on here if you plan on winning.

In order to play a game, you need to signup by posting on this thread that you will play. It is first come, first serve. If you couldn't make it this round, try the next game :D

(Feel free to point anything out that needs clarifying.)

Players(green cards)
1. DKnucklehead(1: Insane)
2. HarmakPaul(0)
3. superstein(1: Unreal)
4. Defiant_Blob(1: Cool)
5. Theodorre (1: Sensual)
6. twangfizz (1: Cowardly)
7. 77_is_the_best (1: Organic)
8. Swate (0)
9. RMcraft (1: Smelly)
10. ejaworski24 (1: Quiet)

twangfizz

^ Pretend this is a capital
Reaction score
Will Smith - 1968- , Successful American rap star, TV star and wildly successful motion picture star. He's got it all. We hate him.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Will Smith - 1968- , Successful American rap star, TV star and wildly successful motion picture star. He's got it all. We hate him.
Perhaps if I was another gender...

Mirrors - And now, a moment for reflection.
I've seen too many horror movies where the creepy ghost pops in the mirror when the dumb blonde isn't looking, so no they give me the creeps sometimes.

Magic Tricks - "Nothin' up my sleeve ..." - Bullwinkle
Only if you do the "hide the snake" trick, but no.

A Dozen of Roses - When eleven just won't do.

For when *REDACTED BECAUSE OF FORUM RULES, USE YOUR IMAGINATION HERE*
THORNS!!!! I HATE THE THORNS!!!
Super Models.
Very sexual, methinks.
Perhaps, though the current super model of today has received tons of plastic surgery, breast implants, and even then they require photoshop to make them look like toothpicks. TURNOFF!

Eh this?
My Personality - "I'm good enough, smart enough and, gosh darn it, people like me." -Stewart Smalley played by Al Franken
My personality hmm.... let's count the number of girls that I've managed to be with...OWAIT that's right- Nada, nothing, zilch. I guess I'm not the James Bond I dream I am.

Socks - "Black socks, they never get dirty, the longer you wear them the stronger they get." -Bill Harley
*sniffs his dirty socks*

*falls over dead*

Driving Off A Cliff -- Well, even though you are falling to your death, you still get those few seconds of time where you feel like you are flying, which is very pleasing!
I sooooo want to pick this card. So badly. But I'm imagining the rocks at the bottom of this cliff will not make the landing very pleasing, especially after the broken glass punctures my chest.

The Dallas Cowboys.
Their gameplay is very pleasing.
Shit, ya got me. The season of my Dallas Cowboys is always a ride, and I'm always looking forward to it.

theodorre wins! He gets 1 green card: Sensual. You will be judge next round, so don't play a card.

I'll hand out a new red card to each of you, and then I'll announce the next green card.

Insane - (psychotic, deranged, mad)

• Winner
  • Disagree
Reactions: Duffie and RMcraft

ejaworski24

Reaction score
Genetic Engineering - What DO you get when you cross a monkey with a potato? To me, even genetically altering something seems insane