Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
IGN: Ragetastic96
Time-zone: GMT-5
How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day?

I should be able to spend an average 5 to 8+ hours online during the summer every day except Tuesday. Tuesdays I may not be able to come on at all (At most an hour). When school starts I can still average 3-6 hours a day and more if I stay up late.

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server?

On Operator’s job is to keep the server an enjoyable and fair place for everyone. This involves many things. S/he has to make sure the rules are being followed and know how to deal with rule breakers. This involves kicking/banning if necessary and making sure the rule breakers understand why what they have done is not allowed. A staff member should also be a fun person to be around, no one likes a stuck-up or intimidating Op. S/he also has the responsibility to keep up with the forums and respond to ban appeals/staff applications when necessary.

What sets you apart from other applicants?

This may not set me apart from the others, but growing up I have been taught to reason very well. I see past the surface and this has given me good knowledge of Common Sense. Being with this Community for a year and a half now, I have felt like my ability to reason would be a good asset. I do have some past experience with staffing minecraft servers, so I do know how to deal with your average griefer/rule breaker. In-Game I am very active in the chat and online in general. I do not get angry very easily and when I do I usually don’t show it in chat (Ironically, I never ‘RAGE’). Most importantly, I enjoy trying to welcome the lower-ranked players and making it a more fun experience for them. I regularly start conversation and share food with those that are new. I treat every player with the same amount of respect as I would a Grandmaster.

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?

Like I mentioned in my past App, my typing ability isn’t too spot on. I’m slower then average and I have the occasional typo (not too often). I am working on this.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?

This would depend on the situation. If it was an issue with a player or command I would contact another Op or Staff member for help or advice on the matter. If it was a staff member abusing his/her powers I would try to get ahold of a higher-ranked staff. (Probably through TeamSpeak)

References: Biblius, 63LittlePiggy63, Cooliorules, WiiGoGetter, FrenchSanta12, Forseti

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I've been encouraging Rage to apply for quite a while now. Rage stands out to me for a few reasons, the first being that he has an excellent commitment to our server. Despite being denied he has reapplied, and with a strong app. (Believe me, I'm a hard guy to to impress in that department.) I also love how genuinely helpful Rage is on our server. I once asked him why he wanted to be staff. I don't remember his response verbatim, but he told me he wanted to give back and serve the people. I cannot think of a better reason to want to staff on our server.

Rage was criticized for only wanting the rank, but I do not think this was ever true of him. I think rage is someone who genuinely does want to improve Rituals of Fire, and would give 100% to do so. As many of you know I keep a list of player I'd like to see as staff. Rage, you were number 1 on that list. I'm so happy that you've applied, and regardless of whether or not you're accepted you've been very brave by putting yourself out here after being rejected. I've never had to do that, and I hope I never will; it takes some serious guts.

I'm giving a definite +1 on this application. I think Ragetastic is exactly the kind of person who would make a valuable staff member. He's loyal, trustworthy, and doggedly persistent on the stuff that matters.

63LittlePiggy63

Piggalina
Reaction score
Website
mouvementdefleur.com
I agree with Biblius, I think Rage is very fit to be in this position. He helps out, he's fun, he's competitive, and all around he is a very friendly and responsible player. Also due to the fact that he's extremely improved since his last application, I think he'd be even greater as an Operator. So I'm gunna go ahead and uh...

c:

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
I honestly need more time to watch you. That way I can judge if your ready or not
I have had past experience with you though, and I can say I know you're a mature person who might just be ready for the job judging from what I've seen of you so far. However, I haven't had time to watch you as an Op, and currently your actions don't stand out all that much for me, so I'll be going with a 0.

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
I love this application. You're a really helpful person on the server, very mature yet fun. You're a grandmaster and you have been on this server for a long time and I truly believe that you're ready to be a part of the staff and help truly from your heart. And actually I didn't see much of what you're stating in your greatest weakness. I'm definitely going with a +1 here.

D

DarkHender

I know you're active, though I haven't really noticed you helping out as much as the others have
(could be lack of getting online at the same time)
I do not think you're a bad player. Though I'm not sure if you're ready to be staff.
I'll have to go with a 0 for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.