AoD recording commentary opportunity!

Kuromono13

Reaction score
Hmm, if it has a video feed, so players can see the map. Maybe we (or I) could make a speacial, never before played map that will only be played during the tp3 video, then released later for the community

Jackalope24

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm ok with this Friday I guess. I have 3 friends who are all part of the same YouTube channel with me so only one of us would probably record. But another thing: we all have Skype accounts and I was wondering if it would be more convenient to use a big Skype call rather than team speak. If not, that's fine but just throwing that suggestion out there.

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I'm ok with this Friday I guess. I have 3 friends who are all part of the same YouTube channel with me so only one of us would probably record. But another thing: we all have Skype accounts and I was wondering if it would be more convenient to use a big Skype call rather than team speak. If not, that's fine but just throwing that suggestion out there.

It would be best to stick with TeamSpeak, mainly for 2 reasons. Easier since we'd all just be getting out of the meeting, and skype is usually more tied in with us in Real Life, and with being as such; i don't believe that many people wish to expose themselves.

Unfortunately, I don't have a working mic
Dangit Olix >:/

• Agree
Reactions: Olix
Reaction score
Eww heck no, Skype picks up every single noise thats being made, teamspeak can use push to talk which is a lot better
Unfortunately, I don't have a working mic
Liar

D

DarkHender

I have lost my voice and I sound like a dying cow. ;-;.
I'm determined to listen to all the screaming and swearing though.

Reactions: Zelz