AoD recording commentary opportunity!

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Hey all! As some of you know I'm making AoD recordings, to which some of you request to skip out on the music and put in some commentary.

Thanks to genius-ness of the sponge. Baker93 provided me with a great idea, to gather a bunch of you guys on our teamspeak, in a room, and have one big massive recording commentary thing-a-ma-bob.

If it all goes well, we could do more and just have an awesome time with it. Dates and times are still being planned. Let me know what you guy's think, and possibly some good times to get as many people in there!

The idea so far; is to have them after our Friday Meetings. If you are unsure of the meeting times, based on your timezone; just follow the list below. Will be updated with more, once I am provided more timezones.

GMT (Greenwhich mean time) 11 pm
GMT+11 (Greenwhich mean time) 10 am
UTC+1 (Coordinated Universal Time?) 12 am
EST (Eastern standard time) 6 pm
CST (Central standard time) 5 pm
PST (Pacific standard time) 3 pm

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Yo yo yo. Show this thread some attention. Please let Tuba know if you are interested (and what timezone you are in)!

Incentive? Fine. Each commentator will earn themselves a meaty 5000 brains. Better?

• Love
Reactions: Pikmon2

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Yo yo yo. Show this thread some attention. Please let Tuba know if you are interested (and what timezone you are in)!

Incentive? Fine. Each commentator will earn themselves a meaty 5000 brains. Better?
^ This. yes, love it. Thank you.

Come on guys, you wanna be in it, let me know. Have a chance to verbally yell at people, chance to try and get new people on the server, automatic 5000 brains, be on youtube if you're currently not on it, and overall fun time. I've done this before with just 3 people and it was awesome!

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Any objections with right after the meeting this Friday? Or should we plan it for next Friday? Whatever brings in the most people, and if it goes well, and you guys want to have another, we can schedule another!

radman573

Reaction score
Is it possibly to have it an hour later? I am still at swim practice at 6 pm EST D:

I would be able to make 7 EST though, if not it is fine as well.

Or is it maybe possible to join in later if you start at 6 EST?

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Sounds good :D

Sorry for all the questions, but what if the AoD lobby is full?
That's what I'm hoping for! To get it completely full!

I just want to listen to all the shenanigans. Someone's bound to scream, curse, troll, fall or burn. Should make for an interesting time.
GMT +11
I'm expecting this, and hope it actually happens. It adds to the amusement! :D

Reactions: digi