SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Map name: Radiated

Author: AngelWV

Size: 8 Chunks (Max)

Map Boundary: The top 4 corners map to the very bottom - There is 4 sponges in the middle of the map to represent the middle; spawn etc is set.

Kits;
Survivor: Chef, Archer, Scientist, Normal, Slayer, Supplier
Hunters: Archer, Undead, Normal, Juggernaut, Miner
Extra note - Not sure if custom kits can be Implemented, but if so, can these?:
Scientist - Sponge, 3 Bread and a Flint & Steal
Chef - 4 Cakes, Wooden Spade and a Wooden sword

Normal (Survivor) - Wooden sword, 8 bread
Archer - Bow, 16 arrows
Slayer - Iron sword, Iron boots, Potion of Healing, 3 melons
Juggernaut - Gold platebody, Gold sword with 2 Ender pearls and Potion of Harming.
Undead - Stone sword and Chain boots
Normal (Hunter) - Wooden sword with Potion of Strength

Random or choose kits?: Random

Screenshots:

Notes: Regular rules, Humans cannot build after build time, Can the build time be reduced to 1:30? - Would be much appreciated; there is alot of very good hiding spots on the map, and running places, The map is also best played and looking at night!

Download: It is on BuildBox under 'Boxel_AngelWV', Though Iguana has seen it ^.^

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
(Iguana telling me to comment on maps, I hate being the first)

ANYWHO, already had a look at this on the BuildBox server, said it looks nice and spiffy and seems look like more of a running type of map (minus the treehouse thing).

Overall, I like it and would seem fun to play on.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
You didnt fulfill the submission template, it lacks the info of the central sponge and radius that has to be calculated from there of the map square.
Map Boundary: The top 4 corners map to the very bottom - There is 4 sponges in the middle of the map to represent the middle; spawn etc is set.
The 4 Sponges for the centre are at 7, 65, 8 - Moving out from the middle to the edge is 72 blocks each side. The radius is the area around the middle, correct?

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Get the coordinates of your spawn point, get your coodiantes at where you want your maps edge to be, subtract the two and multiply the result by 2, that is your map radius.

This is needed for each map to apply the boundaries.
So I can get the co-ordinates of any sides?

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Well all maps should be inside perfect squares, as was stated.
They are, but me doing 0, 123, 0 - 79, 123, 0, I don't understand. I want the whole map inside the Boundary, from the spawn to each side is 79 blocks.

Numberplay

Reaction score
Seeing as this. This map is definitely worth it. Even though most of the chests are in groups, the map looks really awesome and even the cave system, that isn't shown in the picture, is awesome. It's like adding a second level to the map, it's huge and really worth it for hiding. Please add this map :D

Status
Not open for further replies.